Public Mail: MC Cities Mod Pack

CreeperGamer

Disclaimer: This isn't a good-bye letter, this is just a regular letter telling you guys what I'm going to be doing for you guys for the next I don't know few months or weeks. Hopefully sooner! Luv you Family!

Hello everyone, this time I'll be temporarily leaving because I'm working on the mod pack for the server titled MC Cities. I know I said I'm leaving multiple times but this time I'll be actually leaving for the mod pack. I've been hiding this little secret after a few months since I've been on this server. I need to start working on this mod pack, if you guys want me to change the name I will but I was going to leave the server link for the server if I didn't but that's up to you guys! You guys are the once that made me start this mod pack thing tell me what Minecraft version I use for it. I was planning to use either 1.10 or 1.8 whichever has the most mods so I can finds mod for this mod pack. I'll be on the server from time to time and I will be on the server website. I'm so sad about doing this I want to make a mod pack for you guys so I can do something to make up for all my bad behavior so I know I can do something to make it up for you guys and my schedule will be full from creating the mod pack. I'm kinda available on Sunday-Wednesday, and I'm fully available on Thursday-Saturday. It will change from time to time until the real schedule is fully released. Today I'm kind of available for 1 hour again, the mod pack did this and I might be fully available tomorrow depending on when I get finished what part I'm doing. So basically it all depends on when I'm finished what part I was doing and what life has in store for me. I hope you guys understand and I hope you to see you guys soon!

Love,
MarkAnthony Lee Marston

Reactions: coitanthecoyfish

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Use 1.11 or 1.11.2 because those are the compatible versions to the server. If you want help packing the mods together so it reads as one mod hmu. Some recommended are a minimap map (xaero's minimap), a better HUD (zynns or 5zig), inventory tweaks. maybe an inventory probe (Holo Inv), overlayer (BBOutline Reloaded), Damage Indicator (Neat is good). These are all on curse or minecraft forums and are good for servers.

ReverseFlassh

Oct 30, 2016
In my opinion, I think your mod pack should have a variety of client-side modifications which enhance a players game. Some mods you include should be something like Voxel No Radar, In Game Info, Better FPS, Armor Status, Battys Coordinates, Optifine, TabbyChat, Shaders, and other client-side mods. The mods should give no type of advantage and should be mods to improve gameplay not give advantages whilst being something different and an improvement to default Minecraft. You should also consider making a texture pack or adding a texture pack which gives good frames while keeping the game looking good.

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
In my opinion, I think your mod pack should have a variety of client-side modifications which enhance a players game. Some mods you include should be something like Voxel No Radar, In Game Info, Better FPS, Armor Status, Battys Coordinates, Optifine, TabbyChat, Shaders, and other client-side mods. The mods should give no type of advantage and should be mods to improve gameplay not give advantages whilst being something different and an improvement to default Minecraft. You should also consider making a texture pack or adding a texture pack which gives good frames while keeping the game looking good.
To sum this up, basically 5zig with optifine and some other performance mods (5zig allows other mods to be merged with it). Shaders have to be downloaded with the player and require no mods (as long as you have optifine). As for the texture pack, it's 'lag' is only caused by the resolution. Minecraft a default pack is 16x16, so any 16x16 pack should be able to perform just as well.

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
See ya, but you are coming back right? Ooh, how cool would it be if you are able to spawn in buildings! I don't know if you find it epic but I sure do.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
See ya, but you are coming back right? Ooh, how cool would it be if you are able to spawn in buildings! I don't know if you find it epic but I sure do.
The mods have to be client side because this is not an MCPC+ server. Spawning in buildings is server side btw and could be added with a plugin (or the builder npc in Citizens 2 which is still a plugin),

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
The mods have to be client side because this is not an MCPC+ server. Spawning in buildings is server side btw and could be added with a plugin (or the builder npc in Citizens 2 which is still a plugin),
Ah okay. It's still cool how it could be added in with a plugin! Although, I just had a thought but maybe spawning buildings wouldn't be such a good idea because it would seem pretty lazy and too much of an advantage. Plus, a lot of buildings will look exactly the same which will remove originality and the uniqueness D:

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Version: 1.11/1.11.2
Mods: 5zig, Optifine, TabbyChat, InGameInfo XML, Neat, Better FPS, Voxel No Radar or Xaero's Minimap (Fair Play Edition) and Xaero's WorldMap, bspkrs mods (Armor Status HUD, Status Effect HUD), BBOutline Reloaded, Wawla, HoloInv, Notes, Sign Picture, Better Than Bunnies

CreeperGamer

Version: 1.11/1.11.2
Mods: 5zig, Optifine, TabbyChat, InGameInfo XML, Neat, Better FPS, Voxel No Radar or Xaero's Minimap (Fair Play Edition) and Xaero's WorldMap, bspkrs mods (Armor Status HUD, Status Effect HUD), BBOutline Reloaded, Wawla, HoloInv, Notes, Sign Picture, Better Than Bunnies
is that it? Is that all you want? No other mods? Nothing? How that one mod that is involved with buildings? I need to make sure that I get it right before I even start it.

D

Deleted member 832

is that it? Is that all you want? No other mods? Nothing? How that one mod that is involved with buildings? I need to make sure that I get it right before I even start it.
I love your ideas creeper, but how are we going to implement this? Kiri and the staff all have to agree first and many players can barely run vanilla minecraft on their pcs

CreeperGamer

I love your ideas creeper, but how are we going to implement this? Kiri and the staff all have to agree first and many players can barely run vanilla minecraft on their pcs
It's going to be a public mod pack! Meaning that anybody can join it and play it. I'll find a way to make it easy to download. I'm still working hard on finding the mods. Right now I need some mods for the mod pack and find out if there's a way to make it easy to download I'll make sure to do it!

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Well these are all client side mods which are the only mods you can put it a modpack and have them work on the server without the server having to have them. These mods are pretty much all because they are used for mapping, identification and farming while not giving too much of an advantage to players.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
This is actually a good idea. This would help with some of the client side lag too.