Denied PurpleTurkey Architect Application (3?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
1. What is your username?
PurpleTurkey

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Executive/Millionaire

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
My plot homes (2,3,4,6) [Some houses on the front of this plot are not mine, 100% original work can be found in the back of the plot)

Screen shots of builds on this server: More recent island builds (not made on cities) can be provided

5. Why do you want to be an architect?
Lately I've seen a huge demand for islands, and a major lack of them. I'd like to apply for arch, with the sole intent of creating new islands as well as creating terrain for current/existing ones. (I am not interested in creating houses)

6. How would you contribute to community projects?
Islands themselves are mostly used as community places. Bringing more to islands will stimulate the economy (giving an incentive to the rich), as well as bring a new social aspect, and I believe the creation of new islands will benefit most McCities players. In the past I've also created certain things for the server (Event islands [large, and unused], /warp wild, and /warp zoo), and I would love to continue building terrain/organic related structures.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
omgomgomgomgomg
the legendary turkey returned! I hope you get to make mamy beautifull islands!
(and we can finish captain too!)

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Same thing as Pixel - I'd like to see more recent builds, and play nicely on the server for a bit to prove you want to be involved in the community again and abide by the rules. Also, we spoke about it before but I'd rather accept well-rounded builders into the team. There is a need for terraformers but there's a larger need for buildings and houses, and many current architects can build a variety of things. Build some new stuff and reapply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.