Question about helper app.

smolbean

Architect
bbqchiqs
bbqchiqs
Jun 5, 2017
your attic
If you apply for helper and you don't hear back in a week ( Meaning its been denied like the app states) Can you apply again like 2 week later or something or is that it, like can you never be helper?

Thank you!

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
If you apply for helper and you don't hear back in a week ( Meaning its been denied like the app states) Can you apply again like 2 week later or something or is that it, like can you never be helper?

Thank you!
I'm pretty sure you can apply 2 weeks later. Though if you are a decent candidate, you were most likely not accepted because there are enough staff (kind of uncommon), or because you are lacking some traits. So as a general tip I guess, if your app was 'denied', try to be more helpful ingame and maybe have a better attitude (or other ways to be a better player/helper! ).

Last edited:
Reactions: smolbean

smolbean

Architect
bbqchiqs
bbqchiqs
Jun 5, 2017
your attic
I'm pretty sure you can apply 2 weeks later. Though if you are a decent candidate, you were most likely not accepted because there are enough staff (kind of uncommon), or because you are lacking some traits. So as a general tip I guess, if your app was 'denied', try to be more helpful ingame and maybe have a better attitude (or something XD ).
Thank you so much this was very helpful!

Reactions: Turkey
D

Deleted member 832

Thank you!
Don’t act immature like I did, they’ll deny any app by your name. I’ve been desperate for helper for a year now, if you haven’t received a response by now they probably don’t want you. I do hope you get it, don’t let this put you down :)

Reactions: Powerfull

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Don’t act immature like I did, they’ll deny any app by your name. I’ve been desperate for helper for a year now, if you haven’t received a response by now they probably don’t want you. I do hope you get it, don’t let this put you down :)
you'd be the most kawaii!1! and I think you would be a actual good staff member! sometimes I think staff should just give people chances for it! -________-

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
you'd be the most kawaii!1! and I think you would be a actual good staff member! sometimes I think staff should just give people chances for it! -________-
Yeah, i mean they kinda need the staff right now. They need more mod+, there should be an application for it.