Questions about islands

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Hello :D Good evening to all of you :D
I would like to ask some questions about islands in McCities.

1) Is it possible to merge islands? For example, Friend no.1 wants to merge islands with his Friend no.2
2) If we cannot merge islands, is it possible to bridge them together? For example GreenArrowCW old lord's place and Andesine+Snowbear great pro's place... (star city and that island connected to it)
3) If we cannot merge or bridge islands, will we have to use Taxi-Driver to organize private inter-island transport ferries?
4) If we cannot do any of the above, we will have to use sf to teleport from island to island?
5) If sf is not allowed.. we will have to use /as tp or /tpa?
6) If tpaing from island to island is not allowed will we have to use boats to travel from island to island ourselves?
7) If boats are not allowed.. are /vehicle planes allowed?

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Slimefun is allowed, and one of the ideas that has been talked about before is using slime fun elevators which can instantly take u anywhere around the server

Reactions: laggynab and Minty

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Slimefun is allowed, and one of the ideas that has been talked about before is using slime fun elevators which can instantly take u anywhere around the server
Actually its a sf teleporter. A sf elevator is just like a normal elevator except you can label floors and for example go straight from floor number 1 to floor number 12. Makes it faster and labels floors etc etc.
Hello :D Good evening to all of you :D
I would like to ask some questions about islands in McCities.

1) Is it possible to merge islands? For example, Friend no.1 wants to merge islands with his Friend no.2
2) If we cannot merge islands, is it possible to bridge them together? For example GreenArrowCW old lord's place and Andesine+Snowbear great pro's place... (star city and that island connected to it)
3) If we cannot merge or bridge islands, will we have to use Taxi-Driver to organize private inter-island transport ferries?
4) If we cannot do any of the above, we will have to use sf to teleport from island to island?
5) If sf is not allowed.. we will have to use /as tp or /tpa?
6) If tpaing from island to island is not allowed will we have to use boats to travel from island to island ourselves?
7) If boats are not allowed.. are /vehicle planes allowed?
I don't think merging is allowed and as well as the bridge. You can use a sf teleporter to go from one island to another but you will need to have access and permission the islands to place a teleporter there. I've introduced this idea a while ago but it's been forgotten.

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
An island teleporter would be great as it would save the effort of manually having to find the island yourself either by walking/flying/vehicles, unless you've knowingly got a house or whatever on each of the different islands then that shouldn't matter xD

Reactions: laggynab

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Actually its a sf teleporter. A sf elevator is just like a normal elevator except you can label floors and for example go straight from floor number 1 to floor number 12. Makes it faster and labels floors etc etc.

I don't think merging is allowed and as well as the bridge. You can use a sf teleporter to go from one island to another but you will need to have access and permission the islands to place a teleporter there. I've introduced this idea a while ago but it's been forgotten.
ah sry teleporter i was tired and don't exactly know my slime fun too too well xD

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
But starcity and central island are connected by a bridge, it must have been connected when it was built..

Reactions: LavaFlake

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The islands were merged by older staff members and at that time the flash (show) has centeral -city and star-city as neighboring or connected cities which is why it was probably merged and they were in sort of close range. I dont think this will likely be done again unless you got some relatively close islands like bob and captain or ghiblicity and paradise_island, but you will likely need an approval from the owners and from the island owners involved.

You can easily setup your own sf teleporters, or use your friends ir something

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
But starcity and central island are connected by a bridge, it must have been connected when it was built..
The islands were merged by older staff members and at that time the flash (show) has centeral -city and star-city as neighboring or connected cities which is why it was probably merged and they were in sort of close range. I dont think this will likely be done again unless you got some relatively close islands like bob and captain or ghiblicity and paradise_island, but you will likely need an approval from the owners and from the island owners involved.

^

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives

Approval, hmm.. Thanks! :D