Questions regarding creative plots

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Being a player who only recently discovered the full potential of creative with the ability to plot merge, I have run into a few problems. First, is it possible to make a 3x3 plot?
Currently, I have the following setup, and if I do /merge, it just says I don't own any plots in the specified direction. I've tried every angle under the blocky sun, but to no avail. The layout of the plots is as follows:
1 1 2
1 1 2
3 3 2

In addition, such large plots make it insanely hard to build large structures with a high internal volume, such as mountains, solid walls and other large structures that require careful planning. This leads me to wonder whether there was any way for me to have someone import a McEdit schematic, or have world edit work done. I fully understand that I can have other players build for me and that I can pay them, but I often find that we work with a very different vision of the build without direct and constant communication. In addition, I am completely TERRIBLE at building spheres, so using an external tool like McEdit would be a lifesaver.

Thank you again!

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ramdon

ramdon_person
ramdon_person
Aug 9, 2017
California
Being a player who only recently discovered the full potential of creative with the ability to plot merge, I have run into a few problems. First, is it possible to make a 3x3 plot?
Currently, I have the following setup, and if I do /merge, it just says I don't own any plots in the specified direction. I've tried every angle under the blocky sun, but to no avail. The layout of the plots is as follows:
1 1 2
1 1 2
3 3 2

In addition, such large plots make it insanely hard to build large structures with a high internal volume, such as mountains, solid walls and other large structures that require careful planning. This leads me to wonder whether there was any way for me to have someone import a McEdit schematic, or have world edit work done. I fully understand that I can have other players build for me and that I can pay them, but I often find that we work with a very different vision of the build without direct and constant communication. In addition, I am completely TERRIBLE at building spheres, so using an external tool like McEdit would be a lifesaver.

Thank you again!
I believe schematic is not allowed.
https://mccities.com/threads/allowed-mods.6674/

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
You mean you want worldedit in creative?
No, this was asked and suggested befire but it could be exploited easily and also would take away one of the perks of being an arch.
You can however ask a Jr Admin to claim and merge some creative plots for you.
Also use /plot merge all to make sure all your creative plots can merge.

Hope this awnsers your questions :)

Reactions: Cozmicraft

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
You mean you want worldedit in creative?
No, this was asked and suggested befire but it could be exploited easily and also would take away one of the perks of being an arch.
You can however ask a Jr Admin to claim and merge some creative plots for you.
Also use /plot merge all to make sure all your creative plots can merge.

Hope this awnsers your questions :)
Thanks a bunch!