Denied quotation for transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybericus

Jan 17, 2019
I would ask (as i'm a beginner here, have not too much money!!!) for a quotation about this movement:

Username: Cybericurs
Creative plot: mine /plot visit Cybericus
City plot you want the build moved to: h742

I also asked to a moderator ingame if was possible to enlarge the plot adding the land beside (empty and "unplotted") but he didn't know..

Before the transfer i will move all appliances in a "buffer" house i'll rent

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
A small house never costs a lot, but it's mostly the blocks you used for the build.
Also merging or expanding regions have not been done for a looong time as it's an open door for abuse, also it allowes some rich people to gain some massive mansions... we don't really want that (except them rich people xd)

But in general it's probably not going to happen, I just suggest you safe up, work hard and enjoy the server. Then you'll easily get a bigger house :)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
It will happen in about 2 days I believe, but be sure to pack your stuff asap. You will get a reply here when it's done and what it has cost

Reactions: Spirit

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Always wait patiently, staff will not hurry up just for you sadly, they will do transfers all at once probably.
But just stay patient :D

Cybericus

Jan 17, 2019
again and again.. i'm stopped to do any work because I NEED THE HOUSE I BOUGHT (and modified in creative) for all projects and to reinitiate to gain money.... but after A WEEK nothing to do yet?!?!?!?

I'm voting for this server every day as i like it for (i.e.) the slimefun to do all...

...but but possible that for a correct request, after a week nothing done?!?!?!?!?

online there are always no admins, just moderators and helper..

Cybericus

Jan 17, 2019
Altair, i'm not (as you know) an architect, but i made this house as similar the old house, and similar to near houses..

btw, still no movement has been done, how much have to wait? now it's more than 10 days and i can't do more things i want to do..

Status
Not open for further replies.