Read this if you're willing o help :(

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
Well, you can call me stupid all you want, and I'll agree. Dumbest thing I every did. I was throwing pieces of wood I didn't need into a fire, but then, I accidentally threw my BOOTS into the flames. I just freakin threw my pair of legendary boots with spikes 4 and needles 3 and they had 3 slots left. Well, now there gone. Screw me. If you're willing to, please help me out to be nice or as an early Christmas gift. It was the only good and legendary piece of armor I had.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Mate thats just stupid. I can come up woth 20 things that are sad but can be fixed but if you throw your items in a fire. I cant help you. I dont even have leg boots

Reactions: Powerfull

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Well, you can call me stupid all you want, and I'll agree. Dumbest thing I every did. I was throwing pieces of wood I didn't need into a fire, but then, I accidentally threw my BOOTS into the flames. I just freakin threw my pair of legendary boots with spikes 4 and needles 3 and they had 3 slots left. Well, now there gone. Screw me. If you're willing to, please help me out to be nice or as an early Christmas gift. It was the only good and legendary piece of armor I had.
Heres a picture of RIGHT after this happened. Like, not even 2 seconds later
It says if you can help. Don't reply if you can't.
I DID'NT MEAN TO NOW DON'T REPLY IF YOU WON'T HELP. LEARN TO READ PEOPLE
ok boots or scroll?
@Leroymooshoo312 I'm probably the only one who could help, but guess what? You deserve it. You are a toxic child and its funny you were dumb enough to do this. So I'll just leave you with https://imgur.com/a/JDZDY Now please stop wasting everyone's time. Btw if you would like to learn how to read; under my user it says "Cyberbullied," not "CyberBully," so it means I would be the victim, not the perpetrator.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
@Leroymooshoo312 I'm probably the only one who could help, but guess what? You deserve it. You are a toxic child and its funny you were dumb enough to do this. So I'll just leave you with https://imgur.com/a/JDZDY Now please stop wasting everyone's time. Btw if you would like to learn how to read; under my user it says "Cyberbullied," not "CyberBully," so it means I would be the victim, not the perpetrator.
1. You have cyberbullied people, not been cyberbullied.
2. I have turned over a new leaf and would like to truce with my past enemies
3. I'm definitely very dumb for doing that XD

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
Funny that you're the one who typically starts trying to trash me, and you get put back in your place.
Hah. Well, I guess I'll be laughing at you while I look at THIS all day. Put in your place ;) I'll be rubbing this into your face cause you deserved it you cheater.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Thx. But how are you innocent when you get hundreds of nether stars in days? Hmm? explain me that.
Maybe he has an auto nether star slimefun producer? Idek, but it not ur business Leroy sry

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Sorry but how can you be asking for help if you act like this? I mean sure age and stuff but even an kid of 6 years old can be stupid and idiotic like you

Reactions: Powerfull