Recruiting new players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
I am looking for players that are looking to make quick money easily. I will provide facilities to farm money quickly and easily where the work is 100% commission based. I will provide sell sign to sell the items collected to quickly gather money. This business is not yet setup but need workers ASAP.

PM me on the forums to get more information.

This job will allow you to level up other jobs to develop more income but will include you signing an ingame item with your personal contract and if the contract is breeched the court system will be used.

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
I am looking for players that are looking to make quick money easily. I will provide facilities to farm money quickly and easily where the work is 100% commission based. I will provide sell sign to sell the items collected to quickly gather money. This business is not yet setup but need workers ASAP.

PM me on the forums to get more information.

This job will allow you to level up other jobs to develop more income but will include you signing an ingame item with your personal contract and if the contract is breeched the court system will be used.
A promotion scheme is also available when i can trust you with more valuable money development methods

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I'm in! :D You seem like a cool guy.. and money is never bad ammi right? ;)

Just hit me up in a private convo or on discord JazzGotBlues#2820

Reactions: Minty and ramdon
Status
Not open for further replies.