Status
Not open for further replies.

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
warned both these players first and they haven't fixed things.

h741 : owned by tansy_waxwing (trees on top of house)

h736 : owned by starbunnybae (grief and ugly cobblestone addition on quartz house)

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
@nohomie i gave starbunnybae that plot and i bought that plot like that with the cobble stone and quarts on top so that not her fault nor mine its the previous owner of it (not me) the she wants to transform it but she is afraid of people like you wanting to report her for griefing when she isn't and she densest know about creative so give her a chance. so helper out and let her learn about transfer and regioning requests.
im not being rude and i did mention to her before that she should change, almost a week before i made this region report. i sold the house behind her to a player who should have known better and the next day i see trees on top of their roof, sent them a message asking them to remove it, and new trees appeared the next day. i felt it was necessary to include her in this report as perhaps this person i sold the house to thinks they can get away with this due to the condition of that other house she owns. if it was like this before you sold it, you should have fixed it prior to selling or made her aware yourself of the creative world and how to properly fix it. its not my responsibility to tell her how to use creative and if you're so concerned in looking out for her why did you sell her a house that you knew was not in an acceptable condition and told her nothing about it? how about you help her out.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
this is a nice area where i have my main house and i would like it to stay that way, i tried contacting the players themselves, gave them time, and nothing has changed.

Reactions: sickburdPVP
Status
Not open for further replies.