Completed Region Request (Apts Messed up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramdon

ramdon_person
ramdon_person
Aug 9, 2017
California
Username: ramdon_person
City plot: sky38

If I could please have the apts sky38-1, sky38-2, sky38-3, sky38-4, sky38-5, sky38-6, sky38-7, sky38-8, sky38-9, sky38-10, sky38-11 and sky38-12 re-regioned like this (geen part)
1544217313963.png
Instead of having is so players can break the elevators and windows (and my proposed wall).

Thank you so much,
ram

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
True, However, there are people who've waited over 1-2 months and never bothered tagging staff. Although yes you may tag the staff just not in a continuous part.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
He only tagged her once? I mean most transfers had been done in 2 weeks max, this has set a standard, if staff feels this standard is too quick then they can always tell us so, but without any communication from staff we players are just waiting for our transfers to be done and sometimes need this transfers to progress on the server, as we are not allowed to rebuild houses in survival.

I think the attacking of him for tagging sundae is unfair. These people who waited 1-2 months can also tag staff if they want, no reason why they would not tag staff...

btw apartment regioning seems to be done by arius too, so tagging staff is not a bad idea as arius could possibly do this task :)

Btw just making sure everyone knows that this is a thing, tagging staff, they are also humans and your transfer could get lost. Saying that other people have worse conditions is not an argument, Rules are rules.

(I even checked with staff is tagging staff is oke, and it is. So I guess that kinda ends this discussion.)

Status
Not open for further replies.