Reinforced Spawners

ShrillSparks

Jul 17, 2019
Hello,
I'm ShrillSpark,
and I'm here to suggest an idea about the useless Broken Spawners and Reinforced Spawners.
As everyone(probably everyone) knows about people being unable to make Reinforced Spawner works as how as it must, so I'm here suggesting to make a villager that trades Reinforced Spawners to Normal Spawner.
Example:
Reinforced Spawner(Type: Zombie) -> Zombie Spawner
and like this you fix the problem of that spawners without destroying slimefun plugin.

this is just a way for non-donators to make a grinder for theirselves, or they can buy donnor rank, but I at least giving them chance to be able to get spawners better than forcing them to buy rank, then they get tired of making reinforced spawners and decide to buy rank.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
if that happens no one would buy ranks anymore. if you really need mythics against people you should earn money and buy them from players who own grinders

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
While I agree that the effort of making 1 spawner takes up a bit too much money/time,
Having everyone be able to easily gain spawners isn't much fair either. So unless the trade comes with a cost then it's not really fair.

Reactions: Minty

ShrillSparks

Jul 17, 2019
While I agree that the effort of making 1 spawner takes up a bit too much money/time,
Having everyone be able to easily gain spawners isn't much fair either. So unless the trade comes with a cost then it's not really fair.
tbh its not that easy to make reinforced spawner

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
With Ultra having very few perks, spawners being the only perk that separates it from the rest, I think it should remain as an exclusive thing.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
On top of that spawners aren't everything on the server, most people don't really care about them, there's tons of other things you can do if you want to.