Accepted Remy's Teacher Application :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
TotallyNotRemy

2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
I would love to teach Creative Writing, or if that's taken, Business Studies

3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
Citizen.

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
If one of my students was misbehaving i would, first, give them a verbal warning and make sure they have acknowledged it and if said behaviour continuous or worsens i would contact the principal or the Vp.

5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
Mhm! It's TotallyNotRemy#8060 :D

6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
I am in GMT :D

7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
Well, i was once a teacher before, please note that i have changed and that i now my past isn't great and i will fully admit that :D, and i found the job both fun and interesting. I currently don't have any other job to distract me from this either! I love the roleplay aspect of the server, as well as the realism, and would love to be able to add to that and get involved in it. Also, the idea of being able to teach people things that they did not know beforehand excites and intrigues me further.

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded. Yes i do, i understand fully and will commit completely to being a good role model.

Thank you for your time :D XX

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Why are you applying again after what happened last time when you left the teacher job? And how can you avoid it?
Well, i have once again found interest in the job and i really believe that i have changed from last time. I can avoid what happened last time by thinking before i speak and not acting out on things that may annoy me.

Reactions: mabes and Atlair
Status
Not open for further replies.