Not open for further replies.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
So i was recently banned and was stressing over the fact that my apartment that contains EVERYTHING i own would unrent because i was banned and also my farmplot that contains ALL my company items. I think that banned players should either have their rents frozen or be able to rent it while theyre banned.

Thank you for reading :D

T

Trump15024

So i was recently banned and was stressing over the fact that my apartment that contains EVERYTHING i own would unrent because i was banned and also my farmplot that contains ALL my company items. I think that banned players should either have their rents frozen or be able to rent it while theyre banned.

Thank you for reading :D
If you got banned by not following the rules that is your fault not the servers

T

Trump15024

Yes i understand that, but making a mistake is punished by having you banned not having you lose all your things
But when you break rules you agree that you lose your stuff if you cant get on because you broke the rules clearly stated

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I kinda agree to this if its temp banned since you cant really extend rent when banned. Unless if its eco wipe thats another case

Reactions: LavaFlake

_Ender09_

Oct 30, 2016
Somewhere in England ;3
I dont think that because your banned you deserve to lose ALL your things, wouldnt you agree?
if it worked like that i would be the strongest player atm, but yea you really should as banning isnt too bad a punishment, but coming back to all ur stuff gone is, and u can rent for like a month maxed so just keep your rent up just in case

Reactions: LavaFlake

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
I think the solution here is to not get banned in the first place.
Im pretty sure we all know that, but people make mistakes, and losing all your things shouldnt happen.

if it worked like that i would be the strongest player atm, but yea you really should as banning isnt too bad a punishment, but coming back to all ur stuff gone is, and u can rent for like a month maxed so just keep your rent up just in case
Which is why im suggesting this, so players dont have to go through what u went through or what i almost went through. :)

Get a friend to rent it??? Lol
Easier said then done, timing dosent always work out perfectly

D

Deleted member 832

Im pretty sure we all know that, but people make mistakes, and losing all your things shouldnt happen.

Which is why im suggesting this, so players dont have to go through what u went through or what i almost went through. :)

Easier said then done, timing dosent always work out perfectly
Well that’s ur own fault isn’t for getting banned... lol

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Yah besides that of course
I'm not accusing you of anything (I have no clue why you were banned), but generally anyone breaking the server rules is in no place to bargain.

Eco wipes are pretty rare though, and I think you only lose all ur stuff when you are perm banned

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I'm not accusing you of anything (I have no clue why you were banned), but generally anyone breaking the server rules is in no place to bargain.

Eco wipes are pretty rare though, and I think you only lose all ur stuff when you are perm banned
He means that lets say your banned for a week and your apartment will end like in 4 days and he cant re rent it since hes banned

Status
Not open for further replies.