Repair Tokens

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
Repair tokens are extremely common but have are extremely useful. I personally think that they should be seen as more valuable and harder to get. Most players are stacking up on repair tokens and sell them for cheap prices. I think that if they were harder to get, players could sell them for a higher price and make the repair tokens go up in value. The players who like to PvP won't be able to be as overpowered either. Anyway, it's just a thought :)

Monkey

xxM0nkeyxx
xxM0nkeyxx
Jul 23, 2018
Australia
I really disagree. Repair tokens are really important in maintaining several key parts of the roleplay feature. It is very important for pvp, because important weapons can be reused. Removing repair tokens would mean that players would have to spend millions on the best weapons that don't last for very long. For mining, expensive pickaxes can be essential in earning money. SF items such as slime boots are expensive to rebuy.

Also, your solution to lessen the amount would not work, as the wealthy players would simply buy all of the repair tokens. These players are in fact the ones you are trying to attack in your quest to limit repair tokens but the people effected would not be as wealthy. They would be the beginners and the average players.

This simply won't work

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
I'm not saying that repair tokens should be extremely rare. Just to the point where value goes up more. There are players with Stacks upon stacks of repair tokens that have no use for them. That's why I think there should be a smaller chance of getting repair tokens from voting,crates, etc. I think repair tokens have a lot of value for everyone and should be shown as valuable. NOT to the point where a single repair tokens is 100k or something like that.

Monkey

xxM0nkeyxx
xxM0nkeyxx
Jul 23, 2018
Australia
To be honest, I don't really see a problem with people having lots of repair tokens and or selling them. If players want to save up or buy repair tokens, I think thats their right because repair tokens are important as I have said. I don't see why we should make them rare. It just seems pointless

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
I really disagree. Repair tokens are really important in maintaining several key parts of the roleplay feature. It is very important for pvp, because important weapons can be reused. Removing repair tokens would mean that players would have to spend millions on the best weapons that don't last for very long. For mining, expensive pickaxes can be essential in earning money. SF items such as slime boots are expensive to rebuy.

Also, your solution to lessen the amount would not work, as the wealthy players would simply buy all of the repair tokens. These players are in fact the ones you are trying to attack in your quest to limit repair tokens but the people effected would not be as wealthy. They would be the beginners and the average players.

This simply won't work
I totally agree.