Reply to what hunk00 said in the thread of trumps inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I just read the inactivity of trump and I want to post so badly because mostly hunk is a imature little kid who just spams a bunch of gifs and thinks himself as someone more important than any of us but in reality it is the peoples choice to decide who they want and who to follow, life is about making choices but mostly the good ones and I think if they want to make their own government let them be if we don't like it then we don't care we are our own person and we are who we want to be. This is a role play server and u can do what u want it is just the choice of the people if they want this big choices that we make shape our server. It depends on you but, I wish the server to be clean and be for all people were born equally with rights and for the right of justice and we all have skills to develop that make us all special and I would want the server to have no government ran by children who do not actually see the real truth of life and actually know what they are doing and wish this server to have freedom with no government that control them. If u want to fight for something with their goal will only lead to a dystopian community server.

Reactions: Jabu and Laurel

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I think Hunk misunderstood what we had meant ... I made a very similar convo to him and we ended up resolving it. Although he misinterpreted a lot, I'm not sure he meant that may harm/spam.

Reactions: Laurel

Hunk00

Mar 25, 2017
I just read the inactivity of trump and I want to post so badly because mostly hunk is a imature little kid who just spams a bunch of gifs and thinks himself as someone more important than any of us but in reality it is the peoples choice to decide who they want and who to follow, life is about making choices but mostly the good ones and I think if they want to make their own government let them be if we don't like it then we don't care we are our own person and we are who we want to be. This is a role play server and u can do what u want it is just the choice of the people if they want this big choices that we make shape our server. It depends on you but, I wish the server to be clean and be for all people were born equally with rights and for the right of justice and we all have skills to develop that make us all special and I would want the server to have no government ran by children who do not actually see the real truth of life and actually know what they are doing and wish this server to have freedom with no government that control them. If u want to fight for something with their goal will only lead to a dystopian community server.
You are also forgetting that this is a video game, not real life. It is meant for fun, we aren't fighting for civil rights or equality as you think we are. You need to calm down as only a baby would post something like this and accuse other people of being immature just to make yourself feel better. Get over it as you were never apart of it in the first place. As Kate said, you need to stop your drama and stop fighting on the forums.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
gosh like I mean Hunk00 u were the one who started it on the other post and make your government if u want, its not like its official anyways.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
the only immature one would be using the term baby and post using gifs

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Guys please stop arguing on forums posts. Threads are locked for reasons, that means no more responses and its the end of the topic. I hope you all understand this and don't do it in the future, thanks.

T

Trump15024

I am sorry if my inactivity thread caused this you two stop arguing. Me and RothC made this ROLEPLAY game for fun but we not doing it anymore.

Hunk00

Mar 25, 2017
I am sorry if my inactivity thread caused this you two stop arguing. Me and RothC made this ROLEPLAY game for fun but we not doing it anymore.
So your implying your not gonna continue the government with me as vice president anymore. You know what I am officially running for president and I nominate Zombieking455 as Vice President and now Zombieking knows now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.