Resignation letter , Good bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Craftizz

Dear Staffs/Owners
As you can see on the Title, I will be Demoted myself and there will be no more crazy head-admin. I know that I suck I just build and build and help people and I think that I don't Deserve the Rank , One of the reasons I want to demote my self is Stress , My brain can't handle stress in here and stress in school and Family , We know that We only use the 20% of our brain(Science for ya) . And Another Reason , I feel owners dont care on staff and how they do their job even they abuse (Im not pertaining to particular person) and Server was not that organize . Lugar is a good builder , and now i think we lose him , Now you guys need a builder, Zain is a good builder :) Demote him to architect (Joke) xD . Well Good bye all. I'm now demoting my self

It's a resignation letter! You can say no you cant

Airport , Zain/Owners/Staff please find a person who can continue this build , I hope you can find!

Hopefully guys You dont miss meh? I'm the craziest admin.. (useless)

A

Admin

Hey babe why not stay and work on the airport lugar is comeing back i have neen in contact with him dont worry man all is good :) get your butt back here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.