Riddles!

Betty1215

Minister Of Architecture
Sep 14, 2014
Since the server might be closed for a while, I decided to keep the website and community active by asking riddles! Anyone can answer them and if all of them are answered, I will add more as soon as possible. If you have some of your own, feel free to ask it. Here are some I got from a website, which I will share later.

1. I'm light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for more than 5 minutes. What am I? (answered by Root)
  2. There are two sisters: one gives birth to the other and she, in turn, gives birth to the first. Who are the two sisters? (answered by Root)
  3. What building has the most stories? (answered by jk1119 and Root)
  4. Mary gets in the shower, but surprisingly her hair is not wet when she gets out. How is this possible? (answered by Root)
  5. What is brown and sticky? (answered by jk1119 and Root)
  6. What two things can you never eat for breakfast? (answered by Root)
Have fun!

Added riddles by players and me:

7. A monkey, a squirrel, and a bird are racing to the top of a coconut tree. Who will get the banana first, the monkey, the squirrel, or the bird? (asked by Root) (answered by Betty1215)
8. Thirty men and only two women, but they hold the most power. Dressed in black and white, they could fight for hours. Who are they?
9. A man is walking in the streets on a rainy day. He has no way of protecting himself from the rain but his hair does not get wet. How is this possible?

RooT

Sep 6, 2014
1) breath but record is 8 min but actually men cannot hold it more
2) night and day circle ( seen this riddle before)
3) i think the twins buildings but if u mean books so library it's the right place
4) she only get into the shower but ain't turn the water! Smart one haha
5) sticky? C'mon we play minecraft ! All knows that sticks are brown (no boys it's ain't ****)
6)idk it's food? If it's not than it's dinner and lunch cuz we can't eat them at breakfast

Mostly I knew but except for the 3 & 6

Another one:
7) A monkey, a squirrel, and a bird are racing to the top of a coconut tree. Who will get the banana first, the monkey, the squirrel, or the bird?

Betty1215

Minister Of Architecture
Sep 14, 2014
7. I had heard this one before and it had a clever answer but I can't remember it. um... coconut trees don't have bananas? if that is the case, probably none of them.

RooT

Sep 6, 2014
Betty1215 said:
7. I had heard this one before and it had a clever answer but I can't remember it. um... coconut trees don't have bananas? if that is the case, probably none of them.
great guess bett ;)