Accepted RobotKenny’s Teacher App (Redone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
What is your in game name?
RobotKenny

What is your rank on the server?
Police

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school)
AEST

Why do you want to become a teacher?
It’d be an exciting experience, and a way to welcome new members of the community in a nice environment. I can help out students who are struggling, and patience will play a big role.

What do you want to teach? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students) Server Navigation, Law, Drama

One thing I remember from first joining the server is finding it really hard to manually find your way around the server. A Server Navigation class would help out new players a ton.

Also, I don’t think many people really know the Laws of McCities (What’s illegal, Bail Prices etc.)

I feel like drama would be really fun for the entire class and help people get to know each othe better.

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class?
Eat them. jk. I would give them a verbal warning. If they were still cauding a major disturbance, I would send them out of the classroom and contact Individuall or the VP.
Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
Yas, RobotKenworth#5128
Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching?
Suggestion: Perhaps put the list of taken positions on the Teacher Guide?

Ty arius! :p

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
Can you please elaborate more on server navigation? @RobotKenny Also you can check the teacher board at school in game to see the taken postions.
Kind of like a geography class, about all the different islands of the server and all the places to explore, including all their attractions and distinctive characteristics . Also could branch off into warps and/or how to use maps.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
gl on ur app, but no one really uses maps, and most people know how to warp (Imo ofc, thats what ive seen from observations)

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
@RobotKenny you will be hired as a Geography teacher, you’ll help students learn how to get around, correct usage of warps, and teach about the different public islands. You will also teach about the World Geography and landforms.

Reactions: RobotKenny
Status
Not open for further replies.