Selling Rodpinheiro (aka ro_pinus) Selling an building (perfect for regioning apartments, cause there are rooms) on Bunny Island, Cayman

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Hey! I'm Alex_the_cool_11, the founder and owner of Aloha Real Estate. Now I am presenting a building and plot for sale. If you are interested or have any questions about the building or anything, feel free to /msg me when I'm online, or do /mail send Alex_the_cool_11. Or just send a message to me on forums (Allex) or on Discord (Alex_the_cool_11).

Region (plot name): Bludsky-8

Seller: Rodpinheiro

Price: 800k $

Location: In the "business & scyscraper" district of Bunny Island, in Cayman World.

Plot size: 25x27 blocks.

Building: A modern scyscraper located in the busy business districts of Blumont. It has a beautiful wooden flooring (parquet). The building is mainly built out of Concrete, but there are also wooden and brick elements.

The floors: 13 stories above ground level.

Profits of the plot: A tall scyscraper of high quality. This building has many apartment rooms, which can be turned into real apartments by sending a regioning request on forums, central location on Bunny Island, Perfect for companies and Company HQ's!

Images of the plot: (Keep in mind: I couldn't take better images of chat and inventory unvisible due to the pc I was using).
Skärmbild (892).png

The exterior of the building (I couldn't get any larger image due to that the file was too large)
Skärmbild (893).png
Skärmbild (894).png
Skärmbild (895).png
Skärmbild (896).png
Skärmbild (897).png