Accepted rodpinheiro's arch app!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodpinheiro

Sep 21, 2017
Brazil
1. What is your username?
rodpinheiro
2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
citizen!
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
yes! rodpinheiro#2600
4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
/plot home 1
5. Why do you want to be an architect?
Well, since I started playing on the server in 2016, I've always had many ideas to improve and create areas of the city, I belive that the architect makes it easier to care and operate, making it more beautiful and pratical. So, if I'm part of the team, I can suggest and even put into practice ideas that haven't been heard and analyzed for years! In addition, help players create their homes in the best possible way!

6. How would you contribute to community projects?

I have to admit that my favorite part of architecture is urban planning and the construction of skyscreapers! But in the last years I ended up working much harder on building houses (which is the greatest demand from players). So, because of that I consider myself quite versatile about the styles and types of constructions, but more accostumed to tradicional constructions!

I'm sure that whatever I'm asked to do, I'll do my best job!

Thank you guys!
xx, Rod :D

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
1. What is your username?
rodpinheiro
2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
citizen!
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
yes! rodpinheiro#2600
4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
/plot home 1
5. Why do you want to be an architect?
Well, since I started playing on the server in 2016, I've always had many ideas to improve and create areas of the city, I belive that the architect makes it easier to care and operate, making it more beautiful and pratical. So, if I'm part of the team, I can suggest and even put into practice ideas that haven't been heard and analyzed for years! In addition, help players create their homes in the best possible way!

6. How would you contribute to community projects?

I have to admit that my favorite part of architecture is urban planning and the construction of skyscreapers! But in the last years I ended up working much harder on building houses (which is the greatest demand from players). So, because of that I consider myself quite versatile about the styles and types of constructions, but more accostumed to tradicional constructions!

I'm sure that whatever I'm asked to do, I'll do my best job!

Thank you guys!
xx, Rod :D
Omg I love your builds! You got this gl homie

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.