Not open for further replies.

D3rpySpoderman

Verified
D3rpySpoderman
D3rpySpoderman
Citizen
Jul 15, 2017
Mansion3, 600k

This mansion means a lot to me, it was the first decently sized house I've bought on Mccities, it was around 2016. Then sadly I lost it due to not playing for a couple of months. From that day on I've been trying to buy the house again, but failed every time and now I see it being auctioned. It would really be awesome if I get to live in it again and catch up on all those memories.

Nostalgia is a great feeling.

-D3rpySpoderman

Optic

lykkee
lykkee
Jan 6, 2017
another server e.e
idontmind.com
ign: bimyouu
plot: amb2
bid: 12 million
reasoning: I’m currently looking for a large enough plot to fit a modern mansion/museum on to show to the public what McCities has gone through over the years. Seeing as the plot needs updating, it’ll look exactly like a mini mansion but with a twist. First floor being a lobby and gift shop to purchase some old items, the top floor/floors to be a living space, and finally the basements to be filled with exhibits of old items like guns, armor, vehicles, furniture, etc..

D3rpySpoderman

Verified
D3rpySpoderman
D3rpySpoderman
Citizen
Jul 15, 2017
Mansion3, 700k

This mansion means a lot to me, it was the first decently sized house I've bought on Mccities, it was around 2016. Then sadly I lost it due to not playing for a couple of months. From that day on I've been trying to buy the house again, but failed every time and now I see it being auctioned. It would really be awesome if I get to live in it again and catch up on all those memories.

-D3rpySpoderman

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
Mansion3, 700k

-D3rpySpoderman
If someone bids too high for you, I will help you pay the costs so you can get your Mansion back. I think it would be really cool if you could live there again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.