Runnerboro government updates

T

Trump15024

Recently a post about Runnerboro News was posted by @yankeefan1187 you can view it here: http://www.mccities.com/threads/runnerborro-news.7628/

This post will go into more detail on those subjects and even more because we do have some updates for everyone to read!

Discord Server:
There is now a new Runnerboro community discord channel where you can learn about new updates and learn about things going on in Runneboro! Thank you to @yankeefan1187 for making this and the link is posted here: https://discord.gg/9q9Da9M

The Runnerboro National Gaurd
A National Guard has been formed and the base has been finished. The National Guard will serve the entire island of Runnerboro. The base will be located near the gas station, just a few blocks from the downtown. Enlistment is open to the public and the form can be found by clicking here This will be for role-playing and for players to develop new skills and have a fun time. @yankeefan1187 is over the national guard and will be overseen by the President. If you have any questions about the national guard feel free to make a conversation with @yankeefan1187 @sundae22 @knight3000. @Neilio_Xtreme, and @XxIronFistxX. We have recently hired some great PVP trainers so make sure to apply!

Runnerboro is opening a new shop:
Runnerboro is opening a new shop in the north part of Runnerboro where we will sell many products including the free access to slime fun energy. There is also a new national park right across the street you can visit and a new convenient store where we will sell some basic items.

RunPolice

Recently the new Runnerboro police station was regioned and its called “RunPolice”. A new build will be going there and will allow McCities police to be able to access the island of Runnerboro faster. We would like to thank anyone in the past who has made this suggestion.

New Law Passed:
I introduced a new bill called the Runnerboro checks and balance bill and it was passed and I signed it into law to ensure stronger checks and balances of each branch of government to make sure all government operations are running smoothly.

New election rules:
The new election laws which were recently passed includes new rules such as you have to be a citizen to run for office, you cannot pay people to vote for you, you must be fluent in English, you must have good typing skills, and you can not fake vote.

New appointments
Recently I appointed @knight3000 to the position as Secretary of Transportation this position will be about street lights, roads, transportation, and more. I have also appointed @sundae22 and @knight3000 as our new team which is called the "Runnerboro plot communication department". The purpose of this is to have better communication with staff and plot owners and to help the naturalization process of the island.

City Standards:
Recently a new city standards guide was posted by the Minister of Plots make sure to read it to update yourself on city standards http://mccities.com/threads/plot-city-standards-guide.7664/ (not sure if it is just me but the link is not working for me).

We have some more plans coming in the future including a new hospital build and some more fun events thank you for reading and we hope you have a good week! If you have any questions or comments you can make a conversation with anyone of the government officials.

Reactions: knight3000

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Recently a post about Runnerboro News was posted by @yankeefan1187 you can view it here: http://www.mccities.com/threads/runnerborro-news.7628/

This post will go into more detail on those subjects and even more because we do have some updates for everyone to read!

Discord Server:
There is now a new Runnerboro community discord channel where you can learn about new updates and learn about things going on in Runneboro! Thank you to @yankeefan1187 for making this and the link is posted here: https://discord.gg/9q9Da9M

A National Guard has been formed and the base has been finished. The National Guard will serve the entire island of Runnerboro. The base will be located near the gas station, just a few blocks from the downtown. Enlistment is open to the public and the form can be found by clicking here This will be for role-playing and for players to develop new skills and have a fun time. @yankeefan1187 is over the national guard and will be overseen by the President. If you have any questions about the national guard feel free to make a conversation with @yankeefan1187 @sundae22 @knight3000. @Neilio_Xtreme, and @XxIronFistxX. We have recently hired some great PVP trainers so make sure to apply!

Runnerboro is opening a new shop in the north part of Runnerboro where we will sell many products including the free access to slime fun energy. There is also a new national park right across the street you can visit and a new convenient store where we will sell some basic items.

RunPolice

Recently the new Runnerboro police station was regioned and its called “RunPolice”. A new build will be going there and will allow McCities police to be able to access the island of Runnerboro faster. We would like to thank anyone in the past who has made this suggestion.

New Law Passed:
I introduced a new bill called the Runnerboro checks and balance bill and it was passed and I signed it into law to ensure stronger checks and balances of each branch of government to make sure all government operations are running smoothly.

New election rules:
The new election laws which were recently passed includes new rules such as you have to be a citizen to run for office, you cannot pay people to vote for you, you must be fluent in English, you must have good typing skills, and you can not fake vote.

New appointments
Recently I appointed @knight3000 to the position as Secretary of Transportation this position will be about street lights, roads, transportation, and more. I have also appointed @sundae22 and @knight3000 as our new team which is called the "Runnerboro plot communication department". The purpose of this is to have better communication with staff and plot owners and to help the naturalization process of the island.

City Standards:
Recently a new city standards guide was posted by the Minister of Plots make sure to read it to update yourself on city standards http://mccities.com/threads/plot-city-standards-guide.7664/ (not sure if it is just me but the link is not working for me).

We have some more plans coming in the future including a new hospital build and some more fun events thank you for reading and we hope you have a good week! If you have any questions or comments you can make a conversation with anyone of the government officials.
Pls mention for the election that you can't vote with alts as that was pretty confusing for me last time

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Discord Server:

RunPolice

New Law Passed:

New election rules:

New appointments

City Standards:

I dont see the guide in the Guide Section so I suppose its a deleted thread

T

Trump15024

Like Death said you are only allowed one vote per person so you cannot use any type of alts to vote.

Rageer

Jan 14, 2018
Um I want to become a citizen of Runnerboro and so how do I get to the city?

T

Trump15024

Um I want to become a citizen of Runnerboro and so how do I get to the city?
You can contact any government official in game to take you to Runnerboro anyone is welcome to the island.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Great ill contact someone ingame soon
There are a few pltos forsale in Runnerboro i think and you could maybe rent an apartment room somewhere there if you want to start out?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Yes ill like to first rent an apartment since i prob dont have enough for a plot
If i see you in game, ill give you some of my recommendations on the apartments there based on size and price