Runnerborro News

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
This is a forum post explaining all recent events within Runnerboro in the last two weeks. I am posting this on behalf of the President, Owner, and the whole government of Runnerboro.
This is the Runnerboro News, a series of forum posts that will occur over the next several weeks to inform you of anything that will go on within Runnerboro such as public presses, events, new buildings, etc.

There will be a new creation to Runnerboro. A National Guard has been formed and the base will be going in. The National Guard will serve the entire island of Runnerboro in The base will be located near the gas station, just a few blocks from the downtown. Enlistment is open to the public and the form can be found right here. This will be for role-play and for players to develop new skills and have a fun time.

In other news the government is voting to possibly expand Runnerboro to allow more businesses and homes to be built. The new push will allow for more properties to be regioned as well as more citizens are joining the server.

Runnerboro is opening a new shop in the north part of Runnerboro where we will sell many products including the free access of slime fun energy. There is also a new national park right across the street you can visit. The government would like to thank Leanne and Joey for the builds!

Recently the new Runnerboro police station was regioned and its called “RunPolice”. A new build will be going there and will allow McCities police to be able to access the island of Runnerboro faster.

Finally a new bill introduced by the president called Runnerboro checks and balance bill was passed and signed by the president to ensure stronger checks and balances of each branch of government to make sure all government operations are ran smoothly.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
You guys have to vote for expansion? How can you be against that. XD

But yeah I like this but maybe the actual goverment needs to make this post? Cuz you have no position in the goverment? Or do you have one now cuz your a new friend of trump and if so shouldnt you be in this post too?

Idk xd rip.

EXPAND THE HORIZON.

i dont get the last bill of the post.

And make like an ending part.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

You guys have to vote for expansion? How can you be against that. XD

But yeah I like this but maybe the actual goverment needs to make this post? Cuz you have no position in the goverment? Or do you have one now cuz your a new friend of trump and if so shouldnt you be in this post too?

Idk xd rip.

EXPAND THE HORIZON.

i dont get the last bill of the post.

And make like an ending part.
Yankeefan was voted on and confirmed to be in the government by a majority vote. We like to get out the news about what’s going on in the government.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Yankeefan was voted on and confirmed to be in the government by a majority vote. We like to get out the news about what’s going on in the government.
Aaaah
Alright
Soo now 50% of runnerboro's active players is in the goverment? Xd

Jk pls dont die over it xd

I am just ooon firre. Small fire but still

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Sorry to butt in but, I had the idea for the police station even if they just used it as if they made it up, and besides this Gabriel was bashing me saying Ciel wouldnt allow this back then in October and I told him that it wasnt the same messed up idea like his and it was to empower regular police officers. I hope you guys learn to cite your sources before criticizing people.

From my election post in October:

"Well hello there I am active on forums and saw Ciel say you can't make a police force and I will be using an alternative of making a small region for a police station, and Adding the current police force, the general police of the city there, to tp to that point to catch the criminals there. If you can't make your own why not empower the current one already. "

Heres the link to my post in October:

http://www.mccities.com/threads/public-letter.5959/

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Sorry to butt in but, I had the idea for the police station even if they just used it as if they made it up, and besides this Gabriel was bashing me saying Ciel wouldnt allow this back then in October and I told him that it wasnt the same messed up idea like his and it was to empower regular police officers. I hope you guys learn to cite your sources before criticizing people.

From my election post in October:

"Well hello there I am active on forums and saw Ciel say you can't make a police force and I will be using an alternative of making a small region for a police station, and Adding the current police force, the general police of the city there, to tp to that point to catch the criminals there. If you can't make your own why not empower the current one already. "

Heres the link to my post in October:

http://www.mccities.com/threads/public-letter.5959/
Im dissapointed mostly since you bother to thank players for ideas and you just literally take someone elses idea and besides this you bashed me about the police station idea for the police force in the elections in october and later on use it as your own idea. You did not stop from just bashing me about a good idea to make matters worst you take it and pass it on your name after bashing someone else for their idea.

T

Trump15024

Im dissapointed mostly since you bother to thank players for ideas and you just literally take someone elses idea and besides this you bashed me about the police station idea for the police force in the elections in october and later on use it as your own idea. You did not stop from just bashing me about a good idea to make matters worst you take it and pass it on your name after bashing someone else for their idea.
What are you even talking about? The Runnerboro police station has been around on the island months and years before you and me got on this server but it was too small so we regioned a new one. This has been in the government for years and you or I should not take credit for it but give credit to past mayors of Runnerboro. Don’t take credit for something that me or you were not even on the server to witness. Don’t go around accusing people when the police station idea has been around way before you and I ever got on McCities. Ciel said we could not make a private police force and months before you ran or was even involved in Runnerboro we voted to approve a new police station.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
This is a forum post explaining all recent events within Runnerboro in the last two weeks. I am posting this on behalf of the President, Owner, and the whole government of Runnerboro.
This is the Runnerboro News, a series of forum posts that will occur over the next several weeks to inform you of anything that will go on within Runnerboro such as public presses, events, new buildings, etc.

There will be a new creation to Runnerboro. A National Guard has been formed and the base will be going in. The National Guard will serve the entire island of Runnerboro in The base will be located near the gas station, just a few blocks from the downtown. Enlistment is open to the public and the form can be found right here. This will be for role-play and for players to develop new skills and have a fun time.

In other news the government is voting to possibly expand Runnerboro to allow more businesses and homes to be built. The new push will allow for more properties to be regioned as well as more citizens are joining the server.

Runnerboro is opening a new shop in the north part of Runnerboro where we will sell many products including the free access of slime fun energy. There is also a new national park right across the street you can visit. The government would like to thank Leanne and Joey for the builds!

Recently the new Runnerboro police station was regioned and its called “RunPolice”. A new build will be going there and will allow McCities police to be able to access the island of Runnerboro faster.

Finally a new bill introduced by the president called Runnerboro checks and balance bill was passed and signed by the president to ensure stronger checks and balances of each branch of government to make sure all government operations are ran smoothly.
I like the police idea! A lot of people are hiding over there, luckily I’ve got a house on there, but I think I’m one of the less of the police force. Awesome!

Reactions: Trump15024

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
If you make it as ugly and unteraformed as what this island used to look like ( @Gabriel @eatsmith ) then be prepared to get an official city standards warning. Ofc Joey and I are always free to w/e a more natural island border, however I suggest to make 0 plots on it until its 100% teraformed.

T

Trump15024

If you make it as ugly and unteraformed as what this island used to look like ( @Gabriel @eatsmith ) then be prepared to get an official city standards warning. Ofc Joey and I are always free to w/e a more natural island border, however I suggest to make 0 plots on it until its 100% teraformed.
We are dedicated to following city standards.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trump15024

Plus Death here is where me, eatsmith, and pigpuns voted in July of 2017 in the Runnerboro spreadsheet to fix the police station and work on the police force.