Denied Sakethk's Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakethk

Aug 15, 2018
1. username: Sakethk
2. rank: Millionaire
3. Timezone: American eastern time
4. What would I do: I would teach new players or anyone interested the ins and outs of being a realtor. I will teach them how they can make money as a realtor and what a realtor does. I am willing to give them internships at my company as well.
5. How would I handle a misbehaving student: I would treat this class like a normal high school class where i expect them to be in their best behavior. I will give them 2 warnings and after the 3rd they will be kicked out.
6. Do you have discord: I do and willing to create a discord server specifically for fellow teachers and other staff of the school
7. Why do I want to be a teacher: I have a passion for teaching as I want to become on in real life and I feel that when you become a realtor there are a lot of things that are unexplained that you need to figure out by yourself
8. Questions: Can I offer internships to my students? Also, Do i need to rent my room to teach my students?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I guess you can offer internships? But not in school times as that would mean you using the school for different purposes (But still discuss it with arius as the final decision is up to him)

You do not need to rent the classrooms, :D there open and free!

Gl on your application

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
You are not allowed to disrespect staff.
Express your opinion in a nice and respectfull way or dont.

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
@sakethk Although Realtor is a great idea, we have a Career Teacher. Also your behavior today in chat did not show "Being a Good Role model" for our future students. Always remember to handle things appropriately and with kindness. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.