savings accounts

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
ok basically my explaining skills are very messy so bare wit me.

so basically

now some of you like me are HorRIbLe at saving money. so if there was another option at the bank for saving accs people like me could save money!

what would happen is for a saving acc u set ur acc to the amount of money u wanna save, then u cant withdraw money from it until u reach that amounty of money u set.
u can keep adding in money little by little untill u reach ur goal and once u reach in u can withdraw money again!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
ok basically my explaining skills are very messy so bare wit me.

so basically

now some of you like me are HorRIbLe at saving money. so if there was another option at the bank for saving accs people like me could save money!

what would happen is for a saving acc u set ur acc to the amount of money u wanna save, then u cant withdraw money from it until u reach that amounty of money u set.
u can keep adding in money little by little untill u reach ur goal and once u reach in u can withdraw money again!
Well it’s kinda good, but no offense a bit dumb at the same time.

I think it’s more of investment if you open a savings account.

The server did have something similar to this except it gonna kinda op if people placed like 10million in and would make like 1% interest a day or something. Or more idrk, but the thing is, what if a plot suddenly pops out and you really need it and can’t withdraw cash, to a point your kinda at a loss, if it doesn’t give you small benefits like a small percent increase benefit.

What most people do even if it’s kinda not practical, they place their on money on their alts so it would make them not get it since it’s hassle to open alts and just transfer cash. But like again it’s not a bad idea, just needs small edits

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Possibly an changeable option of % of the money you put in your bank account goes into said savings.

Reactions: Minty

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
I think we should add on a command like “/setsavings del” and another to confirm it or sumfin. It’s rude to staff to budge them in on an issue like acting stupid and setting your savings to 1mil. Maybe u can only use the command once a week so it won’t go overboard tho?

Minty

Verified
Mintyness
Mintyness
Citizen
Dec 22, 2017
dreamstate
considering im literally the worst at saving money, this is rlly cool! but we could hav some commands like what @Uni said

Reactions: Powerfull

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Maybe this is added, but lets say someone wanted to take out money in an emergency they could, but maybe they would have to pay 5% to the bank to take it out then, so people can't just easily do that all of the time.

Reactions: Bob_49