Case Closed Scammed 117k by glxbetrxtter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolBurger890

Dec 8, 2017
1. Who are you accusing? I am accusing glxbetrxtter

2. What are your claims/accusations? Scammed me 117k for a stack of cocaine when he private messaged me saying he is selling it for only $100. And he logged out right outside of my apartment.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us? I don't have any screenshots but I can say everything in word form. He just randomly dmed me saying hey want a stack of cocaine for $100 I don't need it. After the fact he told me to go in /auctions I could not see the price of it after buying the cocaine. Then after that I checked my balance and only had 1.6k out of the 118k I originally had. I told him that I was going to file a court case and he said "good luck with that". He also never left my apartment and logged off right outside my door after I tried begging him to give me my cash back.

I am going to sue glxbetrxtter for the 117k that he stole from me and on top of that 1k for trying to lie and say I scammed him.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
1. Who are you accusing? I am accusing glxbetrxtter

2. What are your claims/accusations? Scammed me 117k for a stack of cocaine when he private messaged me saying he is selling it for only $100. And he logged out right outside of my apartment.

3. Any additional proof you can provide us? I don't have any screenshots but I can say everything in word form. He just randomly dmed me saying hey want a stack of cocaine for $100 I don't need it. After the fact he told me to go in /auctions I could not see the price of it after buying the cocaine. Then after that I checked my balance and only had 1.6k out of the 118k I originally had. I told him that I was going to file a court case and he said "good luck with that". He also never left my apartment and logged off right outside my door after I tried begging him to give me my cash back.

I am going to sue glxbetrxtter for the 117k that he stole from me and on top of that 1k for trying to lie and say I scammed him.
I agree. He left me with 150 when I had 17k This guy's not lying if you ask me. Asked me if I wanted a stack of coke for 100 too in basically the same words.

CoolBurger890

Dec 8, 2017
It really sucks because just one little mistake made the scammer glxbetrxtter get off free without a punishment and I don't get anything :(.

ILaxSkill

Aug 17, 2017
Indiana
glxbetrxtter is a known scammer, he even said to me if I wanted to join his business. Of course, I said no, but I asked how he would make a buttload of money. He said, in these exact words, "well buy them rly cheap and then we sell em for a really high price"

ILaxSkill

Aug 17, 2017
Indiana
Whoops, forgot to tell you what to do.

Say to glxbetrxtter to go on the forums (he probably doesn't have an account) and try to nudge him into reading this post, like mentioning him or something. If he doesn't reply, try asking a staff member.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
glxbetrxtter may have admitted to scamming, but there's no way to prove how much without screenshots of the /bal before and after the purchase. Case closed without any action taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.