sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
------

What is your in game name?
Sebastiaaann

What is your rank on the server?
Citizen

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school)
CET,
Moslty online at mornings and evenings.

Why do you want to become a teacher?
I want to become a teacher, because i want to be part of a bigger roleplay on this server. My wifey and some friends are teacher as well and they are happy with their job and could absolutely recommend this job to me. I also LOVE helping people. I started liking that when i was a cop and i was the first player that theyd ask something to because i had a special rank. I loved the amount of appreciation you get when you help people. I also like to help new people out when they dont understand something in this server or need something but they dont have enough money to get it, i love helping them which also includes the job of a teacher.

What do you want to teach? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students)
Okay so, since McCities is a roleplay server with court cases on the forums, I'd like to teach debating. By teaching that i hope that people are going to be more interested in being an lawyer, which makes the court cases more realistic. Now as far as I've seen only trump and i were real lawyers, but I'd like to see more :D. (maybe we can even make a job of it).

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class?
Eat them :>, jk. First thing I'd do is give them a warning and ask them just to pay attention, if they keep disturbing class, I'd send them to the Principal's office.

Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
Yass, Sebastiaan072#1554

Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching?
Put a sign with the taken subjects at the beginning wall of /warp shop, since its kinda messy to look at every classroom which subject that person has. I've been walking around there for 10 minutes xD

-----

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
I
Am I the only one who doesnt understand this? xD. @Bpacer wdym?
You said "
Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching?
Put a sign with the taken subjects at the beginning wall of /warp shop, since its kinda messy to look at every classroom which subject that person has. I've been walking around there for 10 minutes xD" xd

Status
Not open for further replies.