Should /Sell hand be added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
My suggestion to McCities staff is /Sell hand, I know many of you are familiar on how it works but for those who don't, ill tell you. So basically /sell hand is a easier way to sell stuff without having to spend forever in the shop selling it, all you have to do is type /sell hand while holding the thing that you want to sell and all the items in your inventory that matched the one that you were holding at the same price as the shop.
It would be nice to have this added this because its a pain to go out and collecting a lot of items and then spending more time than you actually spent getting those items on selling those items. I know a lot of people can agree with me on this.

I really hope staff can consider adding /sell hand.

Thank you for your time
-Nightwing

Reactions: Wonder
D

Deleted member 832

My suggestion to McCities staff is /Sell hand, I know many of you are familiar on how it works but for those who don't, ill tell you. So basically /sell hand is a easier way to sell stuff without having to spend forever in the shop selling it, all you have to do is type /sell hand while holding the thing that you want to sell and all the items in your inventory that matched the one that you were holding at the same price as the shop.
It would be nice to have this added this because its a pain to go out and collecting a lot of items and then spending more time than you actually spent getting those items on selling those items. I know a lot of people can agree with me on this.

Thank you for your time
-Nightwing
But think about the abuse that could be done with it, it's too risky

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016

Thank you for your time
-Nightwing
Even if it is added I won't use it. What if I wanted to keep a stack of potatoes? Its too risky to through them out of my inventory

DenViseGris

Nov 18, 2016
@Jo3512 when using /warp as citizen or higher it cost 50$ so using /sellhand would be a good idea if you are in desperate need of money. It would also be faster.

MunchyManofLife

Mar 4, 2017
They have a shop for a reason if you could do /sell hand there would be no point in the shop expect to buy items which is only half the point of it. If you are in desperate need for money than you can get money from your job and than warp to sell a FULL INVENTORY and not just a little amount of stuff. I really feel as this should not be added as there already is a shop where you can sell yours things and if you really need money to warp to the shop because you are a high rank than you can just get money from you job and sell a full inventory and make a lot of money.