Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
do you ever think before speaking

just wondering
I think faster then I am able to speak. Then I speak before having the chance to think about what I am actually saying.

But this one was faaaar from the worst ones I did over time.
I could also have gone over the 2.5m bidding start point but who cares at this point.
There is a maximum if taking this too serious ya know

Death

Mar 18, 2017
2.5mil tf? At max that goes for 800k or a bit higher. I bet that 2.5mil would be easy enough to bribe marshmallow for her plot right behind lol. And bank/ or plots relatively close to bank aren’t worth as much anymore. Pvp has severely decreased and so has bank activity. It isn’t a shopping district either. The only purpose it would serve is traps or a hide out.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
2.5mil tf? At max that goes for 800k or a bit higher. I bet that 2.5mil would be easy enough to bribe marshmallow for her plot right behind lol. And bank/ or plots relatively close to bank aren’t worth as much anymore. Pvp has severely decreased and so has bank activity. It isn’t a shopping district either. The only purpose it would serve is traps or a hide out.
Tbh the go-modern houses are also close to /bank. Mine is 20sec flying

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Death, i would happily pay 2.5 mil for that plot lmao, even tho its no way worth it, being so close to the bank kinda makes up for that

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Death, i would happily pay 2.5 mil for that plot lmao, even tho its no way worth it, being so close to the bank kinda makes up for that
Yeah you know its really easy to say stuff, like how you would say you would pay 10mil for a yacht but when you actually need to pay it isn’t the same feeling. And 2.5mil is way overpriced, in all honesty. Bank isn’t really worth the same anymore, when it use to be impossible to escape warp bank without going out of its perimeter, land marks near it were a must have. So really ever since the then everything just became really weak. The criminals and everything i dont want to point fingers, it has all let to the downfall of the value of some plots.

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Yeah you know its really easy to say stuff, like how you would say you would pay 10mil for a yacht but when you actually need to pay it isn’t the same feeling. And 2.5mil is way overpriced, in all honesty.
ooohh idk about that, i have done some insanely over priced buys before..

Reactions: lostinthewqrld