Resolved SF saplings are still messed up ||@jazz450

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
Hello, I wanted to make a report about some trouble I had yesterday with my apartment, b-tower21.

Username: Pomegranets
What you were doing before this occurred: I was buying decoheads from the head shop and decorating my apartment.

What happened: (So, when I first rented the apartment, someone was using it as a sf sapling farm, and there was a row of saplings left. I destroyed them and turned the apartment into.. well, a regular apartment.) Yesterday, whenever I was going to place some decoheads down on a table, it “placed” the head down, but both the head and the birch wood block beneath it disappeared, and an oak sapling was replaced in the spot. I was really confused as to what happened and I thought it was just a glitch, and I moved on. However, I went to place another decohead on a different table and the exact same thing happened, except this time, a blueberry dropped. I quickly realised it must have been from those old sf saplings in the previous apartment, and I called @spikee002 over to show her what was going on. I didn’t even place anything down this time; I simply right clicked part of my sofa and it turned into the sapling and dropped a sweet potato this time. When staff finally logged on, @XxIronFistxX, I showed her what was going on. I ended up losing two birch wood blocks, a wooden trapdoor, and two snow blocks, although that’s not really a big deal. I want to know why these sf saplings are still being treated as if they are there, even though I clearly broke them. I don’t have any screenshots because the saplings “realised” that the block underneath them was dirt, and they dropped themselves. Both Spikee and Iron are witnesses though.

Thanks! -Jazz

Last edited:
Reactions: ItzJazzMade

jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
Hello, I wanted to make a report about some trouble I had yesterday with my apartment, b-tower21.

Username: Pomegranets
What you were doing before this occurred: I was buying decoheads from the head shop and decorating my apartment.

What happened: (So, when I first rented the apartment, someone was using it as a sf sapling farm, and there was a row of saplings left. I destroyed them and turned the apartment into.. well, a regular apartment.) Yesterday, whenever I was going to place some decoheads down on a table, it “placed” the head down, but both the head and the birch wood block beneath it disappeared, and an oak sapling was replaced in the spot. I was really confused as to what happened and I thought it was just a glitch, and I moved on. However, I went to place another decohead on a different table and the exact same thing happened, except this time, a blueberry dropped. I quickly realised it must have been from those old sf saplings in the previous apartment, and I called @spikee002 over to show her what was going on. I didn’t even place anything down this time; I simply right clicked part of my sofa and it turned into the sapling and dropped a sweet potato this time. When staff finally logged on, @XxIronFistxX, I showed her what was going on. I ended up losing two birch wood blocks, a wooden trapdoor, and two snow blocks, although that’s not really a big deal. I want to know why these sf saplings are still being treated as if they are there, even though I clearly broke them. I don’t have any screenshots because the saplings “realised” that the block underneath them was dirt, and they dropped themselves. Both Spikee and Iron are witnesses though.

Thanks! -Jazz
@nibble is this what the ghost block is?

Status
Not open for further replies.