• No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Yes, I hate you

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No, please stay

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Jun 20, 2015
Quiting is a hard decision especialy because of my donations. I am asking for your consent. The reason for the consideration of quiting is that i am tired of just being a member. I have blown my chance of becoming a police officer again. Also when people say no on my archetect applications it is not always about the build. One reason I have encountered is that my profile picture and signature are supposedly immature. If this is how people are going to treat me when I try to do something besides just playing like ive been for 7 months now i dont think that there is much of a reason to continue playing. Two more reasons that I am holding back are that I have a few friends and I spent nearly a year trying to find a a good city roleplay server/game and i have never lost intrest in them. Please tell me in the comments what you think i should do.

Last edited:

Kiaski

Hmmm...

Out of [ ] / 10 how much do you want to quit the server.

For me, maybe you should quit? In this your only explaining negativity of why you should quit and the reason that's holding you back are donations. You didn't explain the people around you or the map or the roleplay that is really holding you back maybe that are some of the reasons but you didn't put in the thread because you wrote "especially" the donations.

You don't have to be a police officer to help the city. You can do little things that people would acknowledge you and think that you would be eligible to become one. Honestly, this is my perspective and I don't know you well but if you really want to try then stay on the server.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Moved.. You shouldn't be posting in this section.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
It's ultimately his choice on whether he would quit or not. I have no intentions to interfere with his decision. With that, he shouldn't be posting it in announcement regardless of that, it's there to make important announcement for other players :l.