Should there be more islands made?

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Today i was visiting one of my plots that is on a large island, then i thought it would be awesome for me to own a island. but after careful searching there is none available! (Excluding the one island that is like 20 square blocks for sale for like 10 mil) I think That there should be more islands made for Players to buy! Comment below if you agree with me!

Reactions: Gabby_X0X0

Twiter

Jan 29, 2017
a hole
I DO! It is so unfair how mostly staff have islands, they are to over priced and there should be smaller islands for 600k!

H

Heather

Almost all of the islands are currently owned and many players have islands. If you are looking to buy an island you must buy one from a player, they are rarely listed for sale. Making more islands would mess up supply and demand. Islands are valuable because there is a limited amount and they are only for the really rich players. Making more islands would devalue them, everyone would have an island and there would be nothing special about them anymore.

Reactions: Andesine

Twiter

Jan 29, 2017
a hole
Almost all of the islands are currently owned and many players have islands. If you are looking to buy an island you must buy one from a player, they are rarely listed for sale. Making more islands would mess up supply and demand. Islands are valuable because there is a limited amount and they are only for the really rich players. Making more islands would devalue them, everyone would have an island and there would be nothing special about them anymore.
Okie, can you check out my other posts + arch form

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Lol no one wants to sell their islands. But I understand.

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
Thank you because I was wondering about this too.

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
I DO! It is so unfair how mostly staff have islands, they are to over priced and there should be smaller islands for 600k!
I dont know the current owners of island, but since staff are usualy experiences players that have played for a long time is makes sense for them to have the resources to own a island. Its just the way people climb the ranking alot of the richer players will aim to be staff.

D

Deleted member 832

I dont know the current owners of island, but since staff are usualy experiences players that have played for a long time is makes sense for them to have the resources to own a island. Its just the way people climb the ranking alot of the richer players will aim to be staff.
Theres an abandon island next to mine, maybe someone could use that... Its not been regioned

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
Theres an abandon island next to mine, maybe someone could use that... Its not been regioned
Me? I'm not particularly interested in islands just explaining why staff most likely own islands. Also the whole banned thing limits the amount of property I own you know...

Suzz48awesome

Oct 31, 2016
Well, I at least think there should be more buildings and plots available because there are only a few on '/as find buy' and they are all overpriced..

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
/as find buy doesn't show much. You have to buy from players if you want real plots. I've sold 17 plots in the past couple days, and more are comimg soon. So thats the plot issue being taken care of. More islands have been requested in the past, and the answer has always been the same. They aren't making more, probably not for awhile.

D

Deleted member 832

/as find buy doesn't show much. You have to buy from players if you want real plots. I've sold 17 plots in the past couple days, and more are comimg soon. So thats the plot issue being taken care of. More islands have been requested in the past, and the answer has always been the same. They aren't making more, probably not for awhile.
I own around 30, because of the limit I'm going to be selling some, expect around 5-10 plots