Denied SkyTaker153's Architect Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
1. What is your username? SkyTaker153 (I have a nickname "Jadyn")

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check) Rich

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one) Yes, Jadyn#0667

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>) /plot home 1,2,3,5

5. Why do you want to be an architect? I want to be an architect because I have a passion for building. I am still learning more, but I can contribute a lot to the team. I am on often and will have a lot of time to help build and work on community projects. I can work with many different styles of building and have a lot of skill with interior and exterior. I can create many different types of builds whether it's a café, house, mansion, tower, etc. I am always up for challenging myself and pushing myself to the limit! I can also take criticism well and accept any sort of tips the other architects will suggest. If I join the team, I hope I can be a valuable asset.

6. How would you contribute to community projects? I would contribute to community projects with my creativity and building skills. I have a lot of ideas already on what could be added to McCities that could make the server more interesting and exciting for players. I can help with creating new homes and expanding the city as well to provide more to the players and the server. I would love to be challenged with anything I may need to build. I can work well with other players and keep a good attitude always! Being an architect is more than just building, it's about shaping the server and showing what the server is all about. I believe I can do that, being a team player and staying positive while doing so. I will do my best to keep up and provide more to the arch team.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
The medieval builds on the 1st/5th plots are nice but won't fit into the city too well. The house on 2nd plot is pretty good, I like the pond in the backyard. A suggestion would be to fill up more wall space with windows, paintings, stuff like that. The tall ceilings make it seem emptier than it really is. The cafe on the 3rd plot has a nice color scheme but the interior is a bit simple. I'd love to see an example of a more modern house or two that could fit in the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.