Slight Warnign! Some newbies stealing, attacking and impersonating staff

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Hello!

I just wanted to make all of you people who weren't aware of this aware that nowadays (and maybe earlier), that there has been a problem about that there are some newbies who have joined McCities, and what they do is that they are impersonating staff and players (pretending that they are a staff member or another player). Some of those even steal stuff, kill and try to tp-kill players. I know that's it's important to get a stop to this, but I just recommend that you and me as players don't trust any players who act like this, keep our chests, and report any creepy or toxic behaviour.

Kind but serious regards Alex_the_cool_11

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
I was also almost scammed by someone impersonating Faheem, be extremely careful if someone messages you on discord and had It not been for a last-minute check I would have lost some expensive items. If someone on discord messages you saying they are a staff member on an alt, do not believe them.

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
If
I was also almost scammed by someone impersonating Faheem, be extremely careful if someone messages you on discord and had It not been for a last-minute check I would have lost some expensive items. If someone on discord messages you saying they are a staff member on an alt, do not believe them.
And also report if someone is acting like a staff member

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
if you're gonna let someone join a server for the first time and act as a high level staff member and get scammed? i think thats just natural selection at that point

Reactions: Bellaa

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
if you're gonna let someone join a server for the first time and act as a high level staff member and get scammed? i think thats just natural selection at that point
No, it's not a natural selection. Impersonating someone and scamming is going across the border. Everyone should be aware of that, no matter if they are pros, averages or newbies. Impersonating staff members is even strictly prohibited, cause it results in permanent ban.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade