Slime Fun Guide Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
Hi, yesterday, I checked out the new section in the slime fun guide, (or maybe it wasn't new but I never knew about it) and tried opening the credits menu, which appeared as a book and quill. Instead of opening me to a credits menu, it didn't open anything new at all, as if it was just normal book and quill in a chest. I was able to pull it out, and ended up on the ground in front of me when I closed the slime fun menu. I realized that this could make unlimited books and quills with this glitch. I told hm_shi about it the next day when she was on, but when I tried to do it again that same day, it did not work. I don't know if the glitch was gone, or whatever, but I'm making a report about it anyways to make sure that hopefully staff can take care of it.

-ApolloSaturn

D

Deleted member 832

Hi, yesterday, I checked out the new section in the slime fun guide, (or maybe it wasn't new but I never knew about it) and tried opening the credits menu, which appeared as a book and quill. Instead of opening me to a credits menu, it didn't open anything new at all, as if it was just normal book and quill in a chest. I was able to pull it out, and ended up on the ground in front of me when I closed the slime fun menu. I realized that this could make unlimited books and quills with this glitch. I told hm_shi about it the next day when she was on, but when I tried to do it again that same day, it did not work. I don't know if the glitch was gone, or whatever, but I'm making a report about it anyways to make sure that hopefully staff can take care of it.

-ApolloSaturn
Shift right click again?

Status
Not open for further replies.