Slimefun food&fruit&vegetable shops should be more player run (there are already many opportunities to get this kind of food).

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
It has come to my attention there is a McCities run supermarket opened next to /warp shop. I feel like slimefun food and fruit and veggie businesses should be more player run. That's because it opens up more opportunities for people to earn money, and there will be more different shops with different prices, which will strenghten the market economical system. To clarify, there are already several shops, people have farmplots, and you can get sf bushes and saplings in /warp wild, and even at least one /pwarp supermarket.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I agree with you, but I think the supermarket was added to take money out of the economy via AdminShops rather than have the money circulate around the economy. I can see both arguments but it's probably better to keep the shop. It may harm local businesses for a time but it ultimately takes money out of circulation.

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
I agree with you, but I think the supermarket was added to take money out of the economy via AdminShops rather than have the money circulate around the economy. I can see both arguments but it's probably better to keep the shop. It may harm local businesses for a time but it ultimately takes money out of circulation.
Well, what profits do you see in taking money out of circulation?

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Well, what I agree about is that creating a sf shop that's Community run is better than raising the taxes (because players also get the chance to buy some food), but still I feel like it's important to promote player businesses and companies, and give them a large role in McCities.

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Well, it's just like in the hospital, that cures are of a high price, while players sell for cheaper. But what's the difficulty is that players are asked to turn to /warp hospital, and it leads to that people who are doctors and sell cures don't make so much Money. It will most likely be similar in this case.