Case Closed Smallpassword (Discord name Glacier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
Who are you accusing : Smallpassword
Claims / accusations : Not following through with their end of the deal
Proof : Pictures will be added
This player offered to buy me ultra rank for some of the items that I gave them in game but never did so, upon confrontation, they never returned the items either and continue to refuse to, claiming they spent the money and sold the house.

Attachments

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I could’ve sworn you can’t trade items in game or money for ranks and such.
Apparently it was allowed as long as its like mcc ig stuff/cash for mcc store stuff.

The rule was made to avoid scams, I also feel like it was irresponsibility since I did it twice in one week or less, from 2 different people and got both of the mc store items.

I used a staff middle man just so the person can’t scam. Honestly the rule was placed in place to avoid scams, but really you can’t force someone to spend real cash as that involves real money, the only thing you can do is get your possesions back.

As what staff said, the rule was made to avoid scams but if this were to continue, as much as I enjoyed it while it lasted, the rule should likely be set back in place cause right after the success of my trades, the usual rank scam scheme came back after a year it stopped. Or atleast just get staff to middle man things to make it fair to avoid scams.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
also the server should not be buy to win. As now people trade Real value for fake value the server becomes pay to win.

in my opinion the rule should still be enforced. but I posted this only to give more clarification on the rule :)

Reactions: Spirit and Minty
T

Trump15024

To clarify I asked upper staff when this happened and they said it’s fine you can use in game money to pay someone to buy you a store item. However, this courtcase does not seem to be enforcing anyone to buy something off the store it’s just seems to be about giving Pengy’s items back. I messaged smallpassword last night if he could comment here and he called me a racist and left the server so we will see if he comments.

T

Trump15024

My ruling is as follows:

1) To make this clear for future court cases my first ruling is that you can and are allowed to sue players because they did not hold up their part of a deal to buy you a item on the McCities store in trade for in game items.

2) @smallpassword you need to return to @pengyy: A spooky stick, halloween leggings, $600,000 and urbanhouse21 you may not sell this plot or any of the items and it must be returned to penny.

Case closed (waiting for approval)

Status
Not open for further replies.