Smol's Bar & Grill // General Manager Position

Smilinq

Former Staff
Smilinq
Smilinq
Jan 11, 2018
Australia
Smol's Bar & Grill // Manager Position

Due to unavoidable commitments, TwistedL0gic, VerySmolBirb & I are looking for a general manager to look after Smols Bar & Grill. The job would require restocking of items, opening the restaurant and looking after customers all while upholding a high code of conduct. Your wage will be discussed at a later date when we meet. This restaurant is extremely important to the three of us so we reserve the right to deny your application for any reason.

If you are interested in such a position, please leave your application on this post using the following format:
Username:
Playtime & Availability:
Slime fun Experience:
Why you want the job:

Last edited:

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
Username: wisemanjp
Playtime & Availability: Mostly weekends and sometimes during the week :)
Slime fun Experience: I used to have a cafe, and have lots of experience in both food and scientific research. :)
Why you want the job: Just looking for something to look forward to every day I come on the play (that rhymed), and I enjoy making food as well. :) Thanks!

Reactions: zzm6899 and Dwimmer

Iron777

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
Username: IronGamer777
Playtime & Availability: 5 or 6 days per week, from 1 to 5 hours per day
Slime fun Experience: Medium (most for food and some drinks) and i am good with barrels.
Why you want the job: 1) I need a job 2) I want to grow as a player and as a worker 3) And i need something to do in the game XD 4) I everytime dream to work with The Smol Group.

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Username: Alex_the_cool_11
Playtime & Availability: I play around 1 hour on Mondays-Fridays and 3 hours on Saturday and Sunday.
Slime fun Experience: I know how to make every single food, ingredient and drink in the cathegory Exotic Garden. I might also make some standard Slimefun foods like Fortune cookies. If needed, I also know how to brew and distill different alcoholic drinks.
Why you want the job: I have always dreamed about working in a "The Smol Group" seems to be a big company with even a website. I would like to work because it's fun, and I'm willing to do jobs both for me to earn some salary, but also to help the company grow. If I get the job I could also see what can be improved in the Bar&Grill, just like doing some Researsh and development when I have time.

GhostlyWolves

GhostlyWolves
GhostlyWolves
Apr 27, 2018
The Magical Land Of Narnia!
Username: GhostlyWolves

Playtime & Availability: I'm on usually everyday after school for a reasonable amount of time then on the weekends I am on most of the day.

Slime fun Experience: I know how to make all the sf drinks and foods because I have a cafe of my own so I usually need to make a variety of different things. I know how to brew different things like coffee and any alcoholic drinks.

Why you want the job: I actually have worked for Smol's Bar and Grill awhile back so I know what is needed for you guys. Since I have a cafe of my own (which is currently closed of business right now) I know how the food industry works, also if needed to restock anything I will just take supplies and materials from there which are already pre-made or from my storage area full of food/drinks. I could always come on everyday or every other day to open the resturant every now and then because I usually come on everyday for a checkup of things as well as getting a couple of things done. I am usually nice and professional when it comes to important work; since this seems very important to you I would do everything in my power to make sure it stays with it's great reputation.

Thanks for taking the time and hope you find someone to fill the job! :D