Some random Event ideas

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Before I start. These are some basic ideas and your advise is welcome! If you think something bad give something beter!

Lets go.

1. Cop runners (name is not set)
A maze, with small and bigger roads, parcouring and traps.
One person is the cop and has to hunt down the other players in the maze. If he takes down all players he gets a price if the players survive long enough they get a price. Afcourse as a hunter you get a bigger price.

(This maze can be randomized with simple piston actions. All ideas are just an idea if its possible is up to staff)

2. Race court!
This doesnt need to be an event but I think it will fit well with the comming vehicle update! Maybe a way to get those for free idk. But the name tells everything right? Vrrrrrrum.

3. Hide and seek.
We could do this for easter idk. Some people's skin would be a bunny ithers an egg. The bunny's have ti find the eggs a d the eggs have to stay hidden until the time is over! (Would still work the same as hide and seek!)
I am still thinking for some sort of task the eggs can do to win or win quicker. Ideas are welcome!

4. Gun practice or archery
Random blocks will appear if you hit it first you get a point the person who gets the most targets wins. This one is nit my favorite but maybe it inspires for a better idea.

5. Colour party!
(I say parrots but if not possible sheep will do)
Some sort of arena. Everyone has eggs to shoot each other and parrots randomly spawned in the arena. There 4 or 2 teams and the'll have to colour the parrots to their team colour. Team with the most parrots coloured at the end wins! If you get killed you will respawn every minute. This would be a staff event so staff would need to activate the event and maybe host it multiple times. Otherwise if their too many people the event would flood.

Ehm this is it so far. Typed on a phone so grammar and etc may be reallllllyyy bad xd

Any ideas yourself tell me. Any improvements? Tell me! Just want this? TELL ME!!!!
I didnt talk about prices that much as thats not important. Its bout the events!! Paartyyy!

Greets Jazz :)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
BUMP :D I shall not rest without a reply, If not mistaken @MehLife You do community as well right? (As she is nice and wants to reply :(

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Before I start. These are some basic ideas and your advise is welcome! If you think something bad give something beter!

Lets go.

1. Cop runners (name is not set)
A maze, with small and bigger roads, parcouring and traps.
One person is the cop and has to hunt down the other players in the maze. If he takes down all players he gets a price if the players survive long enough they get a price. Afcourse as a hunter you get a bigger price.

(This maze can be randomized with simple piston actions. All ideas are just an idea if its possible is up to staff)

2. Race court!
This doesnt need to be an event but I think it will fit well with the comming vehicle update! Maybe a way to get those for free idk. But the name tells everything right? Vrrrrrrum.

3. Hide and seek.
We could do this for easter idk. Some people's skin would be a bunny ithers an egg. The bunny's have ti find the eggs a d the eggs have to stay hidden until the time is over! (Would still work the same as hide and seek!)
I am still thinking for some sort of task the eggs can do to win or win quicker. Ideas are welcome!

4. Gun practice or archery
Random blocks will appear if you hit it first you get a point the person who gets the most targets wins. This one is nit my favorite but maybe it inspires for a better idea.

5. Colour party!
(I say parrots but if not possible sheep will do)
Some sort of arena. Everyone has eggs to shoot each other and parrots randomly spawned in the arena. There 4 or 2 teams and the'll have to colour the parrots to their team colour. Team with the most parrots coloured at the end wins! If you get killed you will respawn every minute. This would be a staff event so staff would need to activate the event and maybe host it multiple times. Otherwise if their too many people the event would flood.

Ehm this is it so far. Typed on a phone so grammar and etc may be reallllllyyy bad xd

Any ideas yourself tell me. Any improvements? Tell me! Just want this? TELL ME!!!!
I didnt talk about prices that much as thats not important. Its bout the events!! Paartyyy!

Greets Jazz :)
Creativeeeeee yayayyaya

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I like these ideas! I’ll mention them and we also do have a list that will hopefully be approved by the higher staff. But I’ll definitely mention it :). Some might be hard to do though
(And yes, I do community)
<3 I guess it will be hard. But thing is if its impossible make it possible. Dream big get big ;) gl and ever need more ideas you know where to find me! Lonely in my room playing mc :O