Some Suggestions to make the server even better

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
So I have been playing for quite some time and mutliple ideas have come to my mind. I have shared many at the Event Ideas post from Leanne, but I'm not quite finished ;)

1. /parrot drop command to drop your parrots in the city. Would really help out as there multiple kinds of parrots and you don't want to lose them in /warp wild, nether or end. Would be as simple as your parrots dropping to the ground and you being able to let them sit down.

2. A new way to get rep. As Cops kinda level out the ways to get reputation in game I thought we may need another way to get rep. It would be as simple as a NPC randomly spawning around /warp city (Randomly, Idk for the code, would probs be between 60x-80x and 2 blocks away from all the walls around him) If you find the npc first you get 10 reputation. If you want to do this very actively (It would be every 30-45m) You can get some serious rep. It could also have a daily cooldown so you can only get 10 rep a day, If you find the npc that randomly spawns every 45m or so. May need some work done, it all depends on what you (The staffteam) Wants to be achieved and what you think is reasoneble. Also /giverep should get more attention really :) Maybe a reward if you get some milestones except for cops? That could work too :D

3. Ofc ofc, this has been told a lot of times, but I feel like it should be included. It's as simple as it is. Higher the gun prices and higher their damage. Sniper should do way more damage, also if you make a headshot with a sniper you get this frustrating popup saying headshot. This is definitly not good for pvp. Guns are just a more fun way to pvp and add a bit more roleplay to the current pvp base.

4. These 2 plugins, both sport plugins. 1. Football (Soccer) 2. Boxing. Would be fun to always be able to do these 'minigames' if enough players are participating and You may need to search for better versions for the plugins or maybe buy a better plugin version and not use a free one, but it's just an idea and maybe these plugins work well anyway! :D

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...soccer-football-1-8-1-9-1-10-1-11-1-12.15320/

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/boxing.24480/

Just some suggestions, hope you like them.
If you do be sure to let me know on this threat so staf knows people like these ideas. (Power of the people)
also give your thoughts and ideas!

Greets, Jazz

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Very good ideas, I like the soccer/football and boxer especially :D

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Idk, I want phones ;p
I'm guessing the biggest problem with that would be that there isn't already a good plugin for phones... the soccer and boxing already have plugins so the staff doesn't have to make a new one, but the phones would take a lot of work and aren't necessary for gameplay. :)

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I actually suggested joey some ideas for a phone. With some fun add ons and not replacing /msg or /mail. It wouldnt be too complex and there may be existing plugins or codes that can be used. I'm not sharing it in public as sone ideas are better left a suprise :)