pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
*Incoming rant*
So I was killing people and I got jailed, nothing wrong with that, I can completely understand. After 4 minutes I got released, and was told to go to court, I did, and I was told that I'd be jailed again or pay 6k bail. I found this absolutely stupid as I've already been jailed for 4 minutes, and had to go again. I feel that this is an absolute waste of time, as it basically meant that waiting does nothing, and you have to pay bail.
After that, the same officer jailed someone else, and they didn't have to go to court, what is with this inconsistency, and also the court system doesn't even show up in the police guide, I find this an absolute waste of time.

T

Trump15024

*Incoming rant*
So I was killing people and I got jailed, nothing wrong with that, I can completely understand. After 4 minutes I got released, and was told to go to court, I did, and I was told that I'd be jailed again or pay 6k bail. I found this absolutely stupid as I've already been jailed for 4 minutes, and had to go again. I feel that this is an absolute waste of time, as it basically meant that waiting does nothing, and you have to pay bail.
After that, the same officer jailed someone else, and they didn't have to go to court, what is with this inconsistency, and also the court system doesn't even show up in the police guide, I find this an absolute waste of time.
I am sorry to hear this happened! The new court system can be confusing to officers and I talked with the officer and explained how the court system worked. Ask the police officer for your rep back and bail money for the second jail or if the rep is not given back I can give it to you in game.

Reactions: laggynab

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
I can confirm that I was the officer mentioned in this post, as I believe that honesty is important when handling things like this.
This was my first court scenario, so there were a few things that occured different from standard protocol. Normally, the incidents are supposed to be checked prior to arrest. In this case, I arrested you as is normal. After checking your incidents, it became apparent that you had a sufficient amount of murders for a court hearing. Due to this, I called a trial. At this point, it was a little unorgainized so it took a good 4 minutes to get sorted out. The hearing still happened though, and a bail was decided. Due to you already having been arrested though, I didn’t jail you and just gave you the bail.

This was all due to human error, and I solemnly apologise for any inconvenience I may have caused. The reason the person I arrested following the trial didn’t have to undergo a hearing was due to the substantialy lower incidents count. Court only occurs when the person has had 25+ murders.

Again, sorry for that, the court system can be a bit confusing at times, as trump said.