Spawners.

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
I've recently attempted to make a mob farm (Manual kill chamber, non automatic) but when placing the spawner it turned into a pig spawner. As seen in the image below:
http://prntscr.com/edjaie

I member from conversation with Heather (hm_shi) that this was a bug and not meant to happen, and earlier I asked Coban (JummyCake) and they both confirmed this. If a staff member could contact me at the soonest avalible moment to turn the spawner back into its original spawner (Skeleton).

I have not theory on why this bug has appeared so I cannot be any help fixing it, especialy not without the plugin list.

PS:
Would using these pig spawners for a farm be allowed?
A limited number of pig spawners were available in the community before this bug. And when staff contact me I can explain another bug to create them.

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
This happened to me, too. I want my spawners back ._.
I dont think staff would be supportive if your "spawners" consists of a large amount. This time around im not trying to cause lag with any of my farms or machines (Didnt try before but it just happend). For example I've redesigned this farm for a 30x30 and expandable with over 50 spawners, to a maximum of 4.
EDIT:
Whats more the issue is if these pig spawners are to be used it would be bug abuse.

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
Pig is the default value of spawners so that's why it is turning into a pig spawner. Why it is happening: probably a item identity malfunction.
I know but the plugin error that is causing this to happen I cant figure out from the top of my head.