STAFF - PLEASE READ

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I don't know whether to put this under reports.... but ....

In the vault someone covered the whole thing with bedrock making it impossible to loot it. I managed to get in, glitching somehow with my helicopter, yet I still couldn't access it. I'm pretty sure someone in staff did this and I really hope it gets resolved quickly.

As for evidence, I can post some pictures, but I'm sure a lot of players know what I am talking about. Pls fix :/

Reactions: laggynab

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
I told u it was blocked for maintenance reason due to the fact insurance wasn't working properly, glitching is glitching no matter what.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Well apparently I never saw that it was for maintenance reasons. If you truly wanted people to know you would have said something about it on the forums - not a chat message that gets lost. Just saying ._.

Also to answer what you said... You have no claims that my glitching was not by 'pure accident' and when I said I could show people I truly didn't even know if it would work. I understand you have to stick to your decision, but your reason for having me banned has evolved from 'glitching' to lying - neither were the case. I am sorry if something case across different from what you saw, but I am speaking from my point of view and just reading logs or a few messages in chat doesn't tell the whole story.

Note - this is not part of an appeal, I just want answers.

Also, I know this is technically a 'glitch' but its not like I did/could do anything :/ . This whole thing could have been avoided with a warning since I evidently
did not know what was up.

H

Heather

I have posted a sign to inform people of the reason for the bedrock. This was very clearly glitch abusing and the forums are clear about it. Please take some time to read the rules posted here on the forums to make sure that you are informed about our rules.