/Staff

andrewandy

Verified
andrewandy
andrewandy
Citizen
Nov 25, 2017
Hong Kong
As a new player to the server, this will be my second suggestion on the first day. I think it is important that players know whether there is staff online and what rank the staff are. Currently, the only way to figure out if staff is online is if

a) A staff member speaks in chat

b) Via /helpme and submitting a request.

I think that /staff is a good idea to add so that players can either a) check if there is staff online and b) not have to use /helpme which is sometimes ignored.

I do know that if /staff is added back, hackers will know when to hack and when not to hack. But in this case, I think the benefits outweigh the drawbacks.

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Helpmes rarely get ignored, and never on purpose. If you make a helpme and realise staff are afk all you would need to do is /msg the staff member online. Also.. just use the tab menu to see who is online? xD

andrewandy

Verified
andrewandy
andrewandy
Citizen
Nov 25, 2017
Hong Kong
Helpmes rarely get ignored, and never on purpose. If you make a helpme and realise staff are afk all you would need to do is /msg the staff member online. Also.. just use the tab menu to see who is online? xD
I literally did a helpme twice yesterday, staff were active but both my helpme's were ignored. I believe i also did a helpme today (while you were on) and it also never got answered
!

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
There are no tickets lmao, tickets cannot get destroyed unless you go offline, so unless you crashed then I would have got the ticket

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Isnt pressing tab and looking at the left of the screen basically the same? Just look for the words helper, mod, admin, or owner...
Yea but anyone who has any rank is presumed to be staff, including police (idek) and the arches have been called staff XD
Some are but like... others aren't which may be confusing

Reactions: __Remy