Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
1. Who are you accusing?
ShrillSpark
2. Claims/ Accusations?
I was walking around /warp bank and dropped my axe without realizing. Shrill picked up the axe, and when I asked if anyone saw one he linked it in chat and asked me who’s it was. I said it was mine and he refused to give it back. He admitted to staff and in chat that he knew it was mine and refuses to giveback I back without compensation.
3. Evidence:
It says the photo is too big but I can send it through DMs if needed.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ShrillSparks

Jul 17, 2019
Well, as I said before to you, I wanted to give it back after I cancelled the trade but how you and your friends called it's a rule out of nowhere even after I read all of the /rules twice and telling me to follow staff instructions in this case but the staff instructions you stated is just staff abuse of the rule "follow the staff instructions" which gave me totally no reason to give it back even tho I wanted to give it back if you answered me honestly not your friends and you telling me I can get banned for what I done and this things....
I also screenshotted much especially when you spammed /slap on me.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
T

Trump15024

Thank you to both sides for presenting their arguments. I have talked with shrill and he has confirmed he has the axe. I’m aware there was multiple attempts to get the axe back however, shrill said he wanted to go through the court case process. @ShrillSparks pleqse return the axe back to mabel. This is based on the grounds that you have the axe, you admitted to it, and it seems you wanted a dragged out process. Any other complaints of using /slap as spam should be directed elsewhere. Howver, to be clear slapping someone using a command is not really staff neglecting their duties.

Cases closed

Reactions: Dwimmer
Status
Not open for further replies.