Case Closed Stolen Items from H310

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Username: Trump15024

Who are you accusing: HamberdasH, PrinceOfSass, and ShowerCurtain (Not really ShoweverCurtain but you will see why he is added)

What are your claims/accusations: They came on to my property H310 and apparently got in through a back entrance (a locked door) or shot through glass. They stole multiple items which I have listed below and the evidence.

HamberdasH stole the following items out of a shulker:

384 blaze rodes which is equal to $750 dollars each according to /warp shop which equals to $288,000.

512 pieces of gravel equal to $6,400 based on /warp shop

PrincessofSass stole the following items 

1216 blaze rodes equal to $912,000 according to /warp shop prices
6 pieces of coal equal to 800 dollars

Showercurtain was with them because he clicked the back door at the same time they did.

I am asking that

HamberdasH returns to me: 384 blaze rodes and 512 pieces of gravel or $294,400

PrincessofSass: 1216 blaze rodes and 6 pieces of coal or $912,800

Evidence:
Also if they have a home set in H310 can staff please remove it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Minty
T

Trump15024

Username: Trump15024

Who are you accusing: HamberdasH, PrinceOfSass, and ShowerCurtain (Not really ShoweverCurtain but you will see why he is added)

What are your claims/accusations: They came on to my property H310 and apparently got in through a back entrance (a locked door) or shot through glass. They stole multiple items which I have listed below and the evidence.

HamberdasH stole the following items out of a shulker:

384 blaze rodes which is equal to $750 dollars each according to /warp shop which equals to $288,000.

512 pieces of gravel equal to $6,400 based on /warp shop

PrincessofSass stole the following items 

1216 blaze rodes equal to $912,000 according to /warp shop prices
6 pieces of coal equal to 800 dollars

Showercurtain was with them because he clicked the back door at the same time they did.

I am asking that

HamberdasH returns to me: 384 blaze rodes and 512 pieces of gravel or $294,400

PrincessofSass: 1216 blaze rodes and 6 pieces of coal or $912,800

Evidence:
The imgur link wont work on forums so whatever staff handles this I will send you the /co i logs on discord

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
I reviewed the proof

@HamberdasH , princeofsass, do you have any comments on this case?

And an explaination as to how you entered the home, with the door being locked?

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

I would like to drop the court case against @Ach3rous (PrincessofSass) however I would like her/him answer how she again got into my locked up house. Also the court case remains against hamberdashh

Reactions: Minty and Atlair

HamberdasH

Jun 28, 2018
First off I would like to make my reply short by just saying that we did steal those blaze rods. However trump15024 should not have had any evidence that princeofsass and I taking those blaze rods. I recently learned that police on this server can see who opened chest and what they took out of it. If this server is wanting to take a step further in being realistic then it should take police officers ability to see who took their items unless they see the person directly stealing their items. I hope you seriously review this comment and make your server even better than it already is

T

Trump15024

First off I would like to make my reply short by just saying that we did steal those blaze rods. However trump15024 should not have had any evidence that princeofsass and I taking those blaze rods. I recently learned that police on this server can see who opened chest and what they took out of it. If this server is wanting to take a step further in being realistic then it should take police officers ability to see who took their items unless they see the person directly stealing their items. I hope you seriously review this comment and make your server even better than it already is
I would like to know how you all got into my house in the first place and would like to know the status of you giving back my items or the value of them. I suggest making a suggestion under the suggestion thread.

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Not only Cops, but staff members also (Moderators+) are able to check the logs. The logs are there to prevent other players from stealing items and getting away, it would be unfair to those who have gotten their items stolen. They are able to make a court case, with evidence very similar in real life to me.

HamberdasH

Jun 28, 2018
Not only Cops, but staff members also (Moderators+) are able to check the logs. The logs are there to prevent other players stealing items and getting away, it would be unfair to those who have gotten their items stolen. They are able to make a court case, with evidence very similar in real life to me.
I would like to say that moderators should be able to check the chest because they are making sure the server is ready to play but cops are part of the game and part of the workers in the game and therefore should not be able to check the chest and if they can all players should be able too

T

Trump15024

The player has said to me in game he is unable to pay me the money or give me the items back.

T

Trump15024

Is there a possibility staff could make sure he doesn't have these items in his inventory or somewhere?

T

Trump15024

@HamberdasH literally came back into h310 and stole the items PrincessofSass returned. What is going on this is like the third time he has somehow got into my house and stole stuff again in a matter of minutes....

Status
Not open for further replies.