Case Closed Sue TrumpIsMexican

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare_stitch

Sep 14, 2017
1. I am accusing @TrumpIsMexican
2. I am accusing them of scamming
3. unfortunately not but i do think the fact that multiple people are coming up with evidence alone should be proof. or that TrumpIsMexican has in fact been band for toxic behavior.

In total I lost 59000 dollars to the scam. he offered me a apartment building in return i thought it would be great and that i would make enough to get back what i payed for and even more so i could eventually buy a house. and till then i would live on the plot little did i know i would be scammed and then no one there to help me. if i had thought about it i would of gotten screenshots but i honestly didn't even realize there was a court case area on your site till some one pointed it out as i was freaking out about the situation.

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

1. I am accusing TrumpIsMexican
2. I am accusing them of scamming
3. unfortunately not but i do think the fact that multiple people are coming up with evidence alone should be proof. or that TrumpIsMexican has in fact been band for toxic behavior.

In total I lost 59000 dollars to the scam. he offered me a apartment building in return i thought it would be great and that i would make enough to get back what i payed for and even more so i could eventually buy a house. and till then i would live on the plot little did i know i would be scammed and then no one there to help me. if i had thought about it i would of gotten screenshots but i honestly didn't even realize there was a court case area on your site till some one pointed it out as i was freaking out about the situation.
Contact me in game since @Louveza is banned I will refund you the 59k. Username: Trump15024

Reactions: __Remy
Status
Not open for further replies.