-=+=- Suggestion That Solves A Few Problems -=+=-

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
changing the server from Economy Server to City Roleplay completely by having making money being a lesser aspect. But then again, would require a complete redo of this server, If we would do this before the next big hollidays (Xmas is a bit too short notice). Have the staffteam prepare and be almost 24/7 active when the server restarts, Even the owners should pop up more often and update every bug, glitch, problem there is. Use some players economic knowledge to have a balanced economy on the side, but limit it so that people can't make more then a certain amount of money a day, Money should be used for roleplay only. Player to player trades should happen more commonly.

Also a server like that can have economy resets without people wanting to leave, as.. economy is not the main aspect of the server. Also we have learned so much of the mistakes in the past, that fixing those is way easier, unlike servers just starting out.

Reactions: True

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
well wisemanjp I hate to tell u but u aint getting a response from kiri :/ ./seen nibble or /seen meussa in game - idk what we need rn but its big changes
We've both been busy, nearing finals and what not. We'll both be more active once that's out of the way.

Also, as much as this suggestion sounds low maintenance in theory, it would require more maintenance from staff. People don't stick to the position forever or are held to the same responsibility as some people are. We'd be required to replace any roles that are empty each time people quit and make sure it's being used properly.

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
@nibble i see ur thinking. maybe if we get a more active player base first and then implement some of this but then again this could be one of the ways we get more players. If people have a purpose then they come on more. If people come on more they may bring friends who then see a role they like and aim to get it causing them to be on more. This adds up and hurray we have 50 players online. Ofc that may not work, but we get back up and try again ;)

Reactions: wisemanjp

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Also if we have jobs like this, The server will become more realistic which I find lots of new players come here expecting but then they find it revolves around money and properties like jazz said.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Um So I Got Another Idea

Zoo Keeper!!!
Could Run The Zoo, Maybe Make Special Exhibitions
A PLugin That Maybe Made The Animals Need Something To Live And The Zookeeper And Assistants Fed Them
And Stuff Like That :D

Jobs:
ZooKeeper
3 Zoo Assistants

Reactions: Bob_49

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Um So I Got Another Idea

Zoo Keeper!!!
Could Run The Zoo, Maybe Make Special Exhibitions
A PLugin That Maybe Made The Animals Need Something To Live And The Zookeeper And Assistants Fed Them
And Stuff Like That :D

Jobs:
ZooKeeper
3 Zoo Assistants
its a good idea, but we don't need new jobs rn, we need a larger overhaul in mechanics