Suggestions on Bob and update on plot buyback

T

Trump15024

Please post on this thread suggestions for my island Bob, things you would like to see go on the island, and whether it should be public or private. Although, there are still some privately owned plots left on Bob projects have already begun and the majority of the land is now bought back. I am still working to get some of these plots back since most are owned by players who are inactive and don't even use the plots. Thank you for your suggestions.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Please post on this thread suggestions for my island Bob, things you would like to see go on the island, and whether it should be public or private. Although, there are still some privately owned plots left on Bob projects have already begun and the majority of the land is now bought back. I am still working to get some of these plots back since most are owned by players who are inactive and don't even use the plots. Thank you for your suggestions.
An actual city like island, perhaps one that doesnt focus on a beach or twony sort of themed. A very modernized city I guess, thats one of the few aspects that lacks in islands in McCities, yes there are cities but only a few gives the actual vibe of a city for example star-city, tho it receives a lot of criticism its still one of the few actual looking city disregard the empty plots and ugly ones but it has roads numerous skyscrapers and the land isnt partly sandy partly grassy etc.. it brings a city vibe to it I guess. I think bigger islands should be directed on a theme sort of close to that if its meant for public. But if its for a beachy sort of themed, a smaller island is more advisable since beach areas are more expensive and are better on smaller islands/areas such as centeral-city. Tho there is a few mansions in the area, only 1-2 can be counted as a semi mega mansion but most focus on smaller structures which piece a small but nice community.

Icey

Icel
Icel
May 4, 2018
Saturn
if i were i would make it private just cuz i would want it all to myself :D
but since i’m not u, i would recommend u to make it public.
ur choice tho ;)