Suggestions that can grow the player base

T

Trump15024

1) Re-organize Cayman like near /warp city into a more modern area. Let players buy city sky scrapers and plots and let the players renovate the city into modern builds instead of the current old un-regioned builds.

2) Bring back bank robbing: Bank robbing adds so much fun and gives police a purpose. This suggestion will also bring back crime, and increase the player base.

3) Player Warps: Allow rich players to buy wraps to islands etc. this will allow people to spend their money, and will add players to the server because who does not want to buy their own warp?

4) 3-D vehicles: I think this was being considered but adding new realistic vehicles will increase the player base a lot.

5) Region old builds: There are so many nice builds around the server that are just sitting there. I think they need to be regioned and allow players to buy them. Increase the supply of good plots the price will go down.

6) I cannot stress this enough McCities needs a private sector. I have mentioned this before but some things need to be added into players hands. For example the zoo if a player would own the zoo there would be constant update and maintenance. If a player owned let’s say public places there creative ideas could be spread. My suggestion is to let players buy public places, roads, buildings, etc and let players express their creative minds.

7) Fix the stock market to where you can sell and buy anytime just keep the tax

@nibble @sundae22

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
I LOVE 6

Also, 5 is a good idea as well. @Smilinq asked me a day or two ago about an unregioned area behind a collection of homes, and I didn't know the answer. There are so many places we could put small homes or large mansions to increase the amount of homes available to those looking for them. (To be honest, I'd refrain from making those lil itty bitty plot like 10x5 or something, just because you could merge them and have something bigger and more likely to sell than small chunks.)

also we've been doing pretty well recently, with lots of new players coming in and hanging around for a while to get started and get into everything :>

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Funny enough I don't hear anything about Active Events in the style of halloween, while game mechanics that low for these 'minigames' are the actual reason this server stays alive.

The Vehicle developer stopped midway, also the current vehicles are already lagging, so Idk how a 50% finished 3D vehicle would do on this server

T

Trump15024

Funny enough I don't hear anything about Active Events in the style of halloween, while game mechanics that low for these 'minigames' are the actual reason this server stays alive.

The Vehicle developer stopped midway, also the current vehicles are already lagging, so Idk how a 50% finished 3D vehicle would do on this server
We do need more mini games

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
For Number 6, I Believe They Did Something Like That Once, Because Torynx Basically Owned The Theatre And Could Do Special Theatre Announcements In Chat When She Put On A PLay. I Also Have Perms To The Theatre But I Dont Think I Can Make The Announcements.

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
I agree, there are countless builds and plots I've seen all over the server that could be regioned or have something placed on them that actually makes the appealing and that fits in with the environment instead of just sitting there. It's almost like the server is half finished even after 4-5 years of development